If you can’t get your Apple Pencil to work with your iPad, Remove the cap from an Apple Pencil (1st generation) and insert it into the Lightning connection on your iPad. Restart your iPad and attempt pairing it again. Make sure Bluetooth is switched on by going to Settings > Bluetooth.
This Video Should Help:
The “apple pencil won’t charge or connect” is a problem that many people have been experiencing. This issue can be resolved by ensuring that the battery is charged, and if it is not, then you can use a different charger.
- how to turn on apple pencil
- apple pencil tip not working
- apple pencil not charging
- how to reset apple pencil 2
- how to turn on apple pencil 2