If apple watch is stuck on the Apple logo, it may be due to a software or hardware issue. Follow these steps to troubleshoot your device.
Checkout this video:
If apple watch is stuck on the Apple logo, it means that your device is having a hard time booting up. This can be caused by a number of factors, including a software glitch or a hardware problem. In most cases, you should be able to fix the problem by following some simple troubleshooting steps.
Restart Your Apple Watch
If apple watch is stuck on the Apple logo, the first thing you should do is restart your device. To do this, press and hold down the side button until the power menu appears. Then, slide to power off and wait for your Apple Watch to turn off. Once it’s off, press and hold the side button again to turn on your device.
If restarting your Apple Watch doesn’t fix the problem, you can try force restarting your device. To do this, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for 10 seconds, then release when you see the Apple logo.
If your Apple Watch is still stuck on the Apple logo after force restarting, you can try restoring your device from a backup. To do this, connect your watch to its charger and make sure it has at least 50% battery life. Then, open the watch app on your iPhone and go to My Watch > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
Check for Software Updates
If you see the Apple Watch logo after updating watchOS, charging your watch, or resetting your watch, it might mean that the update didn’t install correctly. You can try these steps to finish installing the update:
– Make sure that your iPhone is nearby.
– On your iPhone, open the Watch app, go to General > Software Update, then download and install any updates.
– If asked, enter your passcode.
– Make sure that your Apple Watch is charging. You might need to leave it on the charger for up to 2 hours.
Force Restart Your Apple Watch
If your Apple Watch is stuck on the Apple logo during startup, a force restart may get it going again. To do this, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release when you see the Apple logo.
Contact Apple Support
If your Apple Watch is still stuck on the Apple logo after you’ve tried these steps,contact apple support We might be able to help you remotely fix the issue. Here’s how to get started:
1. On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app.
2. Tap the watch tab then tap General > About.
3. Write down your watch’s serial number, then tap Done.
4. Tap General > Software Update, and make sure that your watch has the latest version of watchOS installed. To update your watch, see Install updates on your Apple Watch – Apple Support.
5.contact apple support – Apple Support