How to Wipe apple watch – You’ve probably heard that you should restart your computer every once in a while. But what about your other devices?
Checkout this video:
Open watch app on your iPhone.
From the watch tab tap General > Reset.
For versions of watchOS prior to 3.2, tap Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
For watchOS 3.2 and later, tap Reset All Settings.
Enter apple id password, then tap Erase Everything.
Tap the My Watch tab.
Open the Settings app on apple watch Tap General > Reset, then tap Erase All Content and Settings.
If you turned on Find My iPhone, you might need to enter apple id and password.
Tap Erase All, then tap Erase All to confirm.
Tap General > Reset.
If you’re selling or giving away your Apple Watch, you’ll need to erase it completely. Here’s how.
If you have an iPhone paired with your watch, unpair it before you continue (go to the Apple Watch app, then My Watch > Apple Watch > Unpair Apple Watch).
1. Tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
2. Tap Erase All to confirm.
3. Enter your passcode if prompted.
4. Tap Erase All Content and Settings again to confirm.
Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
If you need to wipe your Apple Watch clean, you can do factory reset from the Settings app on your iPhone. This process will delete all of the data stored on your Apple Watch, including apps and any saved settings.
Before you begin, make sure that you have backups of all of the important data stored on your watch. To do this, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and go to My Watch > General > Backups > Backup Now.
Once you have backed up your data, follow these steps to reset your Apple Watch:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap “General.”
2. Scroll down and tap “Reset.”
3. Tap “Erase All Content and Settings.”
4. Enter your passcode when prompted and tap “Erase Everything.”
5. Your Apple Watch will restart and should now be wiped clean.
For a faster way to factory reset your Apple Watch, you can also unpair it from your iPhone. This will also erase all of your Watch’s content.
1. Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
2. Tap the “My Watch” tab.
3. Tap “General.”
4. Tap “Reset.”
5. Tap “Erase All Content and Settings.”
6. Enter your password when prompted, then tap “Erase All.”