How watch apple tv on Roku
Checkout this video:
Apple TV and Roku are two of the most popular streaming media players on the market. Both devices allow you to watch your favorite TV shows, movies, and other video content online. However, Apple TV and Roku use different platforms and it can be difficult to watch content from one on the other.
In this article, we’ll show you how to watch Apple TV on Roku. We’ll also provide some tips on how to get the most out of your streaming experience.
##How to Watch Apple TV on Roku:
1.Install the Roku Media Player app on your Roku device.
2.Launch the Roku Media Player app and select “Apple TV.”
3.Enter the code provided by Apple TV.
4.Enjoy your favorite Apple TV content on your Roku device!
What You Need
In order to watch Apple TV on Roku, you need the following:
-An Apple TV 4K apple tv hd streaming device
-A Roku streaming device that supports screening
-A compatible HDMI cable
If you have a Roku TV, you can also use an iOS device or Mac to screen content from your Apple TV app.
Set Up Apple TV
Before you can start streaming Apple TV+ on your Roku device, you need to set up an Apple TV account.
If you don’t have an Apple TV account yet, you can create one directly on your Roku device. To do this:
1. Select Search from the top of your Roku home screen.
2. Enter “Apple TV” into the search field.
3. Select Apple TV from the search results.
4. Select Add channel. Note: If prompted, select Add channel again to confirm.
5. When the download completes, select Go to channel to launch the new channel.
6. Select Start your free trial and follow the on-screen instructions to create an account and start streaming Apple TV+.
7. Once you have completed these steps, you can access Apple TV+ by selecting it from your Roku home screen anytime you want to watch a show or movie
Set Up Roku
If you want to watch Apple TV on Roku, the first thing you need to do is set up your Roku device. To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Connect your Roku device to your TV.
2. Go to the Roku home screen and select the “Settings” option.
3. Select “Network” and then choose “Wireless.”
4. Select your wireless network and enter the password.
5. Once you’re connected, go back to the Roku home screen and select “Streaming Channels.”
6. Search for Apple TV and then select “Add Channel.”
7. Once the channel has been added, go back to the Roku home screen and select “Apple TV.”
8. Enter apple id and password when prompted.
In order to connect your Apple TV device to your Roku TV, you will need to use an HDMI cable. Once you have connected the Apple TV and Roku TV with the HDMI cable, you will need to open settings app on your Apple TV. After opening settings app navigate to the “AirPlay” section and ensure that the “AirPlay” feature is turned on.
Once you have verified that AirPlay is turned on, open the Control Center on your iOS device. Swipe up from the bottom of your screen to access the Control Center. In the Control Center, tap on the “Screen Mirroring” button. A list of available devices will appear and you should select your Roku TV from this list. Your iOS device’s display will then appear on your Roku TV.
Enjoying Your Shows
There are a few different ways that you can watch Apple TV on Roku.
The first way is to use the Apple TV app. This app is available on most Roku devices and can be found in the Roku Channel Store. To use this method, you will need to have an Apple TV+ subscription.
Another way to watch Apple TV on Roku is to use the AirPlay feature. This feature allows you to stream content from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac directly to your Roku device. To use AirPlay, you will need to have an Apple device that is running iOS 11 or later, or a Mac that is running macOS Sierra or later.
Finally, you can also use the screen mirroring feature to watch Apple TV on Roku. This feature allows you to mirror your entire screen from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac directly to your Roku device. To use screen mirroring, you will need an iPhone, iPad, or Mac that is running iOS 11 or later, or a Mac that is running macOS Mojave or later.
No matter which method you choose, you can now enjoy all of your favorite shows and movies from Apple TV on your Roku device!
In conclusion, while you can’t directly connect your Apple TV to your Roku device, there are a few workaround methods that will allow you to watch content from your Apple TV on your Roku device. By using either an HDMI cable or Apple TV’s AirPlay feature, you can easily view content from your Apple TV on your Roku-connected TV.