If you’re looking for a way watch apple tv on your Firestick, you’re in luck. There are a few different methods you can use to get the job done, and we’ll walk you through each one. So grab your Firestick and let’s get started!
Checkout this video:
Download the Apple TV app on your Firestick
You can use the Apple TV app on your Fire TV Stick to access your existing iTunes library, as well as buy or rent new movies and TV shows. Here’s how to download and install the Apple TV app on your Fire TV Stick.
1. Connect your Fire TV Stick to your TV and turn it on.
2. Go to your Home screen and select the Search icon.
3. Type in “Apple TV” and select the search result.
4. Select Get/Install to download the Apple TV app.
5. Once it has downloaded, select Open to launch the app.
Go to the settings in the app and select “Sign In”
If you’re like me, you love your Apple TV. But, ever since I got my Amazon Fire Stick, I haven’t been able to use it as much. It’s not that the Fire Stick is better, per se, it’s just that it’s so much easier to use. So, when I found out that you can actually watch Apple TV on Fire Stick, I was thrilled!
Here’s how to do it:
First, go to the settings in the app and select “Sign In.” Enter apple id and password when prompted. Once you’re signed in, go to the home screen and select the “TV” app. from the options at the top.
Next, select the “Library” option from the menu. Here, you’ll see all of the shows and movies that are available to watch on Apple TV. Select the one that you want to watch and press “play.”
That’s it! The show start playing on your Fire Stick just like it would on your Apple TV. You can even use your Echo remote to control everything.
Enter apple id and password
Assuming you’ve already set up your Firestick and downloaded the Apple TV app, open the app and select Sign In. Enter apple id and password associated with your Apple account. If you don’t have an Apple account, you can create one here.
Once you’re signed in, you can access your iTunes library
If you’re signed in to apple id on your Fire TV, you can access your iTunes library and rent or buy movies and TV shows. You can also access any apps that you’ve already purchased or downloaded.
To watch your iTunes movies and TV shows on your Fire TV:
1. Open the Apple TV app.
2. Select Settings > Accounts > iTunes and App Store.
3. Turn on Show iTunes Purchases.
4. Select More > Purchased at the bottom of the screen.
5. Select a movie or TV show to watch.
If you have an Apple TV+, you can also watch Apple TV+ shows and movies
If you have an Apple TV+, you can also watch Apple TV+ shows and movies on your Amazon Fire TV Stick. Here’s how:
1. Make sure that your Amazon Fire TV Stick is connected to your television and powered on.
2. On your Apple device, open the Settings app.
3. Select Accounts > Media & Purchases > Family Sharing.
4. Select Add Family Member > enter your Amazon account information.
5. Once you’ve added your Amazon account, open the Apple TV app on your Fire TV Stick and sign in with apple id
6. You should now see all of the content that you have access to through Apple TV+.