apple watch Walkie Talkie feature is a great way to communicate with friends and family who also have apple watch Here’s a quick guide on how to use it.
Checkout this video:
The Walkie-Talkie app on apple watch is a great way to stay in touch with friends and family, whether you’re at home or out and about. In this article, we’ll show you how to set up and use the Walkie-Talkie app on apple watch
What is Walkie Talkie?
Walkie Talkie is a new watchOS 5 feature that lets you instantly talk to any of your contacts who also have an Apple Watch. It’s like a traditional two-way radio, but it’s much more convenient because you can use it anywhere, as long as both parties have an Internet connection. Plus, it’s free! Here’s how to set up and use Walkie Talkie on your Apple Watch.
How to Use Walkie Talkie
The Walkie Talkie app on the Apple Watch is a great way to communicate with friends and family who also have Apple Watches. It’s quick, easy, and best of all, it’s free. You can use Walkie Talkie to talk to anyone on your contacts list that also has the app installed and set up. Here’s how to use the Walkie Talkie app on your Apple Watch.
Add a Contact
Open the Walkie-Talkie app on your Apple Watch and tap .
Tap Add Contact, then do one of the following:
-Tap a suggested contact.
-Tap a recent contact.
-Tap Search, then enter the name or number of the person you want to add. The person must be in your Contacts app and have an Apple Watch with Walkie-Talkie turned on.
Connecting with a Contact
start a Walkie-Talkie conversation, you need to be friends with the person you want to talk to — either in the Contacts app on your iPhone, or in watch app Open the Watch app, then go to My Watch > Friends. If someone’s name is listed here, that means you can communicate with them using Walkie-Talkie.
Tips for Using Walkie Talkie
The Walkie-Talkie app on the Apple Watch is a great way to stay in touch with friends and family, especially when you can’t text or call them. Here are some tips for using the Walkie-Talkie app:
1. Make sure your friend or family member has the latest version of iOS and is signed in to iCloud with the apple id that you are.
2. On your Apple Watch, open the Walkie-Talkie app and select a contact.
3. After your friend or family member accepts your invitation, you can start talking to them immediately.
4. If you’re not within range of your friend or family member, you can leave them a voice message by tapping the microphone icon and then tapping “Record Message.” Your message will be sent as soon as you’re back in range.
5. To end a conversation, tap the red “End Call” button at the bottom of the screen.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial on how to use the Apple Watch Walkie Talkie! This feature can be extremely useful when you need to communicate with someone quickly and easily, without having to pull out your phone. Be sure to experiment with different contacts and see how far you can stay connected!