You can apple tv with iPhone to watch movies, view photos, and listen to music. Here’s how to set it up and use it.
Checkout this video:
If you have an iPhone and apple tv you can use your iPhone to control your Apple TV. You can use your iPhone as a remote for your Apple TV, as well as a way to play music and videos from your iPhone on your television. Here’s how to set up and use your iPhone with your Apple TV.
What is Apple TV?
Apple TV is a digital media player and microconsole developed and sold by Apple Inc. It is a small network appliance and entertainment device that can receive digital data from a number of sources and stream it to a capable television. Apple TV is an HDMI-compliant source device. To use it for viewing, it has to be connected to an enhanced-definition or high-definition widescreen television via an HDMI cable. The device has built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet ports for connecting to the internet, as well as built-in storage for caching purposes. It also has a single USB 2.0 port for connecting external devices such as cameras or USB flash drives.
What do you need to use Apple TV?
In order to use Apple TV, you need an iPhone or iPad running iOS 11.2 or later. You also need the following:
-An HDTV with an HDMI port
-A Wi-Fi network or Ethernet cable
-A compatible streaming app like Netflix, Hulu, ESPN, or Disney+
If you’re using an iPhone or iPad that doesn’t have a Lightning connector (such as the iPod touch), you’ll need a Made for Apple TV game controller to play games.
How to set up Apple TV
You can set up your Apple TV directly with your iPhone. Here’s how:
1. Plug in your Apple TV and power it on.
2. On your iPhone, open settings app
3. Tap WiFi.
4. Select the same WiFi network as your Apple TV.
5. On your Apple TV, open settings app
6.tap general > About > Wireless Network Address and make a note of the WiFi address listed there.
7. On your iPhone, go back to settings app and tap AirPlay & HomeKit > Add Accessory or Scan for Accessory, depending on which version of iOS you’re using.
8. Enter the WiFi address for your Apple TV when prompted and follow the onscreen instructions to finish setting up your device
How to use Apple TV
Media streaming devices like Apple TV let you watch your favorite shows, movies, and music on your TV without having to worry about cables or satellite. You can also use Apple TV to play games, listen to music, and more.
Assuming you have an Apple TV and an iPhone, you can use your iPhone as a remote control for your Apple TV. Here’s how:
1. On your Apple TV, go to Settings > Remotes and Devices > Remote App and Devices.
2. On your iPhone, open the Remote app.
3. If prompted, sign in with apple id
4. Select your Apple TV from the list of devices.
5. Use the touchpad or keyboard to enter text on your Apple TV.