Here’s a comprehensive guide on how to use apple pencil from what settings to use to how to get the most out of its pressure-sensitive capabilities.
Checkout this video:
Apple Pencil is best way to reach your full potential. By using pressure and angle sensors, Apple Pencil delivers precise input that opens up new possibilities for how you can create, annotate, and design. With just a few taps in Notes, you can turn your handwriting into text that’s easy to formatting, copy, and paste.
What is an Apple Pencil?
An Apple Pencil is a precision stylus compatible with select Apple devices. It allows users to draw and paint with natural precision and pressure sensitivity. The first Apple Pencil was released in 2015 for the iPad Pro. The second-generation model was released in 2018 for the updated iPad Pro.
How to Use an Apple Pencil
If you’ve just purchased an Apple Pencil, or you’re thinking about doing so, you might be wondering how to use it. Here are some tips to get you started.
First, make sure your Apple Pencil is charged. You can do this by connecting it to your iPad via the Lightning connector at the bottom of the Pencil.
Once it’s charged, you can use your Apple Pencil with any apps that support it. To see if an app supports the Apple Pencil, check the App Store description.
To use your Apple Pencil, simply touch it to the screen of your iPad. The tip of the Pencil is pressure-sensitive, so you can vary your line width by pressing harder or softer. You can also tilt the Pencil to create shading effects.
Remember, you can always Undo or Redo actions by tapping with two fingers on the screen or using the Undo and Redo buttons in the top-left corner of the screen.
If you want to change how your Apple Pencil feels, go to Settings > General > Accessibility > 3D Touch and adjust the sensitivity settings.
Tips for Using an Apple Pencil
There are a few things you need to know before using your Apple Pencil:
1. Make sure your iPad is compatible with the Apple Pencil. You can use an Apple Pencil with the following iPads: iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st and 2nd generations), iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad (6th generation).
2. Pair your Apple Pencil with your iPad. Open settings app on your iPad and tap Bluetooth. Tap the name of your Apple Pencil when it appears under My Devices.
3. Remove the cap and plug the Lightning connector into the charging port on your Apple Pencil.
4. Wait for a few seconds until you see the Pair button, then tap it.
5.start using your Apple Pencil!
Here are some tips for using your Apple Pencil:
1. The tip of the Apple Pencil is pressure sensitive, so you can vary your line width depending on how hard you press down on the screen. This can be handy for shading or adding emphasis to certain areas of your drawing.
2. You can double-tap the tip of the pencil to change between a pencil and an eraser tool. This is handy if you make a mistake and need to quickly erase something without having to switch tools in your software program.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial on how to use your Apple Pencil. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them in the space below. Thanks for reading!