If you’re an iPhone user, you may be wondering how use apple pay at your favorite stores. Here’s a quick guide on how to do just that!
Checkout this video:
Using Apple Pay is a great way to quickly and easily pay for your purchases. Many major retailers now accept Apple Pay, and in this guide we’ll show you how to use it at your favorite stores.
What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Apple Inc. that lets users make payments in person, in iOS apps, and on the web. It is supported on the iPhone,apple watch iPad, and Mac. It was first released in October 2014.
There are three ways use apple pay
-In Person: You use apple pay in stores that accept contactless payments. Look for one of these symbols at a participating store:
-In iOS Apps: You use apple pay in certain apps on your iPhone or iPad. Look for one of these symbols in an app:
-On the Web: You can use Apple Pay on certain websites in Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Look for one of these symbols on a website:
If you have any questions, you contact apple support
How to Use Apple Pay
If you have an iPhone or an Apple Watch, you can use Apple Pay to pay for purchases at your favorite stores. You can also use Apple Pay to pay for things online and in apps. Let’s get started.
Tap your iPhone or iPad to pay in stores.
To pay in stores with your iPhone and Apple Watch, you need an iPhone 6 or later, an Apple Watch Series 1 or later, and iOS 11 or later on your iPhone. You also need to set up Apple Pay on your iPhone.
Apple Pay is accepted anywhere you see one of these symbols. To find out if a store, restaurant, gas station, or other business accepts Apple Pay, just look for the contactless payment symbol* or Apple Pay mark.
If you still can’t find a business that accepts Apple Pay, you can search for businesses that accept contactless payments on Google Maps.
To use Apple Pay online in Safari, look for the Apple Pay button or Apple Pay logo at checkout.
Here’s how to pay:
1. On your iPhone or iPad, open the Safari app and go to a website that accepts Apple Pay.
2. Click the Apple Pay button or logo. You might need to sign in with apple id If you’re using Safari on your Mac, click the Touch ID button or choose Apple Pay from the File menu.
3. Select the card that you want to use for payment and enter your billing, shipping, and contact information (if needed).
4. To complete your purchase, click Buy with Apple Pay, or choose Complete Purchase from the summary page that appears after you select a card. Your device might ask you to authenticate your purchase with Face ID or Touch ID.
To get the most out of using Apple Pay at your favorite stores, there are a few best practices to keep in mind:
– Check with your favorite store ahead of time to make sure they accept Apple Pay. While most major retailers do, there are still some holdouts.
– When you’re ready to pay, simply hold your iPhone near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID. You don’t need to wake up your iPhone or open an app.
– If you’re paying with an Apple Watch, double-click the side button and hold the face of your watch near the contactless reader.
– Keep your passcode secure and up to date, and be mindful of where you leave your iPhone or Watch when not in use. Anyone who has access to your device will also be able to use Apple Pay.
We hope you enjoyed this guide on how to use Apple Pay at your favorite stores. As you can see, using Apple Pay is quick and easy, and it’s a great way to take advantage of all the features your iPhone has to offer. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below.