Checkout this video:
Setting up Apple Cash
Apple Cash is a new way to send and receive money from friends and family right in Messages. If you have an iPhone, iPad, ipod touch you use apple cash to pay someone or to request money from them. Here’s how to set up use apple cash
Add money to your Apple Cash card
You can add money to your Apple Cash card at any time from the Wallet app. Just tap the Apple Cash card, then tap the Add Money button.
If you’re using iOS 12.4 or later, you can also add money to your Apple Cash card from the Control Center. Just tap , then tap Apple Cash. From here, you can also tap to see your transactions or check your balance.
If you have iOS 12.3 or earlier, or if you can’t use Control Center, you can still add money to your Apple Cash card from the Settings app:
– Open Settings, then tap Wallet & Apple Pay.
– Tap your Apple Cash card.
– Tap Add Money.
Use your Apple Cash card
To use your Apple Cash card, simply hold your iPhone near a contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID. You can also use it in apps and on websites that accept Apple Pay. If you have a physical Apple Cash card, you can use it make purchases anywhere that accepts Discover.
If you need to withdraw cash from your Apple Cash balance, you can do so at any ATM that displays either the Mastercard®, Cirrus®, or PULSE® logos. You can also transfer your Apple Cash balance to your bank account.
How to use Apple Cash
You can use Apple Cash to pay someone in the Messages app, or to make using apple pay in stores, apps, and on the web. You can also transfer your Apple Cash balance to your bank account. Here’s how to use Apple Cash.
Send and receive money with Apple Cash
Apple Cash is a safe and easy way to send and receive money with friends and family using just your iPhone. You can use Apple Cash to pay someone back for dinner, split a bill, or chip in for a group gift — right from Messages.
When you set up Apple Cash, you’re asked to add a debit or credit card. This card is used to fund transactions when you don’t have enough money in your Apple Cash account to cover them. You can also choose to have money that you receive automatically deposited in your bank account.
Here’s how to use Apple Cash:
To send money:
1. Open a message with the person that you want to send money to, or start a new message.
2. Tap the Apple Pay button . If you don’t see the Apple Pay button, tap , then tap .
3. Enter the amount that you want to send.
4. Tap Pay, then tap the send button .
5. If prompted, confirm your payment with Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode.
To receive money:
1. Open the message from the person who sent you money, then tap . If you don’t see an option to Accept, tap , then tap . Or ask the sender to resend the payment using Messages.
2. Tap Accept in the upper-right corner, then choose how you want to receive your money: Send to Bank Account or Keep on Device options are available depending on country region and whether Instant Transfer is set up*.
3. *If Keep on Device is unavailable or Instant Transfer is turned off, choose Sending Money Options and turn on Instant Transfer.*
4.*A verified U.S.-based debit card* is required for Instant Transfers feature in order fund transactions when there isn’t enough money in your Apple Cash account.* Otherwise transfers take 1-3 days depending on your bank’s posting schedule.* For more information about Instant Transfers feature please see this article: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209azi
Use Apple Cash to pay in stores, apps, and on the web
Apple Cash is a secure way to make payments in stores, apps, and on the web with your iPhone or iPad. When you use Apple Cash, you can send and receive money with Messages, or transfer money to your bank account.
Here’s how to use Apple Cash:
-Open the Messages app, then start a new conversation or tap an existing one.
-Tap , then tap .
-Enter the amount you want to send.
-Tap Pay, then confirm with Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode.
If you don’t see the option to pay with Apple Cash, make sure that your device is running iOS 11.2 or later.