Have you recently switched from Spotify apple music and are wondering how to upload your music? Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to do it.
Checkout this video:
Download and install iTunes
Now that you have your new iPhone, it’s time to fill it with music. You can do this a few different ways: by buying songs and albums from the iTunes Store, by downloading songs from other music sites, or by syncing music that you already own on your computer. If you have an extensive music collection, might want to consider the last option: uploading your own tunes apple music
This process used to be complicated and time-consuming, but it’s become much easier in recent years. In fact, if you have iTunes installed on your computer, all you need to do is connect your device and let the software handle the rest. Here’s how to get started:
Open iTunes and connect your device
To add music to your Apple Music library, you need to have the music on your device. You can do this by purchasing it from the iTunes Store, or by downloading it from another source.
Once you have the music on your device, you can add it to your Apple Music library using one of two methods:
#Method 1: Use the Add to Library feature
1. Open iTunes and connect your device to your computer.
2. Select the music that you want to add to your Apple Music library from your device.
3. Click the “Add to Library” button in iTunes.
4. The selected music will be added to your Apple Music library and will be available for streaming on all of your devices.
5. You can also use this method to add music files that are stored on your computer’s hard drive by selecting them in iTunes and clicking the “Add to Library” button.
#Method 2: Use iCloud Music Library
1. Turn on iCloud Music Library on all of your devices:
– On iPhone, iPad, ipod touch Go to Settings > Music and turn on iCloud Music Library. – On a Mac: Open iTunes and go to Preferences > General. Select the iCloud Music Library checkbox. – On an Android device: Open apple music app and go to Settings > Cloud & Devices > Enable iCloud Music Library.; If you don’t see this option, make sure that Download new songs and videos automatically is turned on in Settings > Downloads.; Connect your Android device to a Wi-Fi network so that it can access iCloud.; Tap Done when prompted.; If you’re asked if you wantto Merge or Replace your existing local songs with those in iCloud, choose Merge.; If you’re asked if you wantto keep Downloaded Songs or Delete them from this device, choose Keep Songs.; 2. Download the music that you wantto listen tooffline: – On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:find the song or albumthat you wantto download, then tap . Or go tobrowseand find Siri Suggestions for OfflineListening underMyMusic.; – On a Mac:/*The process is similaron a Macas it ison iOS devices*/ Under MyMusicinBrowse, find songsand albumsmarked with an iconindicatingthat they’re availablefor offline listeningand tap .; 3.. Listen offline: – OniPhone/iPad/iPod touch:/*You can findtheOfflineListeningsectionunderMyMusicinBrowse.*/ Ifyouhavemusicstoredofflineonyourdeviceandyou’renotconnectedtoWi-Fi, y o u ’ l l s e e a n i c o nin front ofthe songor albumtitle.; 4.. Keep up with updates: Whenyoumakechangesonyourdevice—likeadding or deleting asong —thosechangessynchronizedacrossallofyourdeviceswhenthey’reconnectedtoWi-Fi.;
Click on the device icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window.
Click on the device icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window. This will open a sidebar with all of your connected devices. If you don’t see your device, make sure that you’re signed in to iCloud with the apple id that you use with your device.
Click on the “Music” tab in the sidebar. This will show all of the music that’s currently on your device.
Click on the “Library” tab at the top of the screen. This will show all of the music in your iTunes Library. If you don’t see this tab, it’s likely because you’re not viewing your Library in list view. Click on the button that looks like a list in the upper-right corner of the iTunes window to switch to list view.
Drag and drop the music that you want to add to your device from your Library into the sidebar. You can also select a song or multiple songs, right-click on them, and select “Add to Device.”
In order to upload music to your Apple Music account, you will first need to open iTunes on your computer. Once you have iTunes open, click on the “Music” option in the left sidebar. Then, click on the small “+” sign in the upper-left corner of the screen and select the “Add Folder” option. A new window will pop up; from here, you will need to navigate to the folder on your computer that contains the music you want to upload. Once you have located this folder, click on it and then click the “Select Folder” button. Your music will now begin uploading to Apple Music!
Click on the “Sync Music” option.
The “Sync Music” menu item will only be available if you have music files on your computer that are not currently in your Apple Music library. You can check if you have any music files on your computer by opening the “Music” folder. Windows will typically store your music files in the “My Music” folder, while Mac computers will store them in the “Music” folder.
If you do not see the “Sync Music” option, it means that all of the music on your computer is already in your Apple Music library. In this case, you can skip to the next section.
Select the “Entire music library” option.
From the menu bar at the top of your screen, open iTunes.
Click Music in the sidebar.
Click the checkbox next to “Sync Music.”
Click “Selected playlists, artists, and genres.”
Click the checkbox next to ” Sync Entire music library.”
After you select your settings, click on the “Apply” button in the lower right-hand corner. This will save your settings and allow you to upload music to Apple Music.