Checkout this video:
If you own apple watch you may be wondering how to unlock it. The process is actually quite simple and only takes a few steps.
First, make sure that apple watch is powered on. Then, press the side button located on the right side of the watch. This will bring up the lockscreen. Next, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to unlock the watch. Finally, enter your passcode to complete the process.
If you forget your passcode, you can reset it by following these steps:
1. On your iPhone, open the watch app
2. Tap on the watch tab
3. Tap on Passcode.
4. Tap on Reset Passcode.
5. Enter your iCloud password when prompted and then tap on Reset Passcode again to confirm.
6. Enter your new passcode and then tap on Done to finish up.
What You Need
To unlock your Apple Watch, you’ll need to:
-Have your iPhone with you
-Make sure your Watch is on your wrist
-Make sure your Watch is in range of your iPhone (around 30 feet)
-Have Wi-Fi turned on on both devices
-Have Bluetooth turned on on both devices
If you forgot your Apple Watch passcode, you can reset it using your iPhone. If you don’t have your iPhone or can’t turn it on, you can still erase your device.
Before you begin
If you’ve enabled Find My iPhone on your Apple Watch, you can use Remote erase to delete your content and settings from afar.
If you turned off Find My iPhone, or if it wasn’t set up in the first place, follow these steps:
1. Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50%. If possible, update your watchOS to the latest version.
2. On your watch, go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. If asked for a passcode, enter six zeros (000000). This will restart your watch and erase all of its content and settings.
Assuming you followed the above steps and still can’t unlock your Apple Watch, there are a few other things you can try. First, make sure that you’re using the correct passcode. If you’re not sure what your passcode is, you can reset it by following these steps:
1. On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app.
2. Tap My Watch, then tap Passcode.
3. Tap Reset passcode, then enter apple id password when prompted.
4. Tap Reset Passcode again to confirm.
If you’re still having trouble unlocking your Apple Watch, you can try force restarting it by pressing and holding both the side button and Digital Crown for about 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo appear.