If you’re looking for a way to turn off your alarm on apple watch look no further. We’ll show you how to do it in just a few steps.
Checkout this video:
Open watch app on your iPhone.
In the Watch app, tap the watch tab then tap Sounds & Haptics.
Under the Sound and Vibration section, turn off the switch next to Silent Mode.
Tap the watch tab
Alarms are turned on by default, but you can easily turn an alarm off if it’s not needed. You can also edit an alarm to change its sound, name, and other options.
1. Tap the My Watch tab.
2. Scroll down, then tap Alarms.
3. To turn an alarm on or off, tap the switch next to the alarm time.
4. To delete an alarm, tap , then tap Delete.
Tap Sounds & Haptics.
In the Sounds & Haptics section of settings app you can adjust the volume of system sounds and haptic feedback, turn off touch sounds entirely, and even set a custom vibration pattern for your alarms.
To turn off alarm sounds:
1. Open the Settings app on apple watch
2. Tap Sounds & Haptics.
3. Scroll down to the Alarm Sounds section and tap the switch next to Wake Up Sound to turn it off.
Under the Sound and Vibration section, turn off the toggle for Sound.
To turn off all alarms on apple watch
1. On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > Sound & Haptics:
2. Scroll down to the Sound and Vibration section, then turn off the toggle for Sound.