Checkout this video:
Are you thinking of making the switch from Spotify to Apple Music? If you are, you may be wondering how to transfer your Spotify playlist apple music Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do just that:
1) Download and install Streaming Audio Recorder.
2) Open Spotify and play the playlist that you want to transfer.
3) Click on the red “Record” button in Streaming Audio Recorder.
4) When the recording is finished, click on the “Stop” button.
5) Go to the “Library” tab find the recorded Spotify playlist. Right-click on it and select “Add to iTunes Library”.
6) Once the conversion is done, open iTunes and go to “My Music”. You should now see your Spotify playlist in iTunes!
Spotify to Apple Music Converter
It can be really annoying when you have a great playlist on Spotify, but you can’t listen to it on Apple Music. Spotify uses a different file format for their songs, so you can’t just transfer the files over. You need to use a Spotify to Apple Music converter.
There are a few different ways to do this, but the easiest way is to use a program called TunesKit. TunesKit is a program that allows you to convert files from one format to another. You can use it to convert Spotify songs to Apple Music files, or vice versa.
The best part about TunesKit is that it is completely free. You don’t have to pay anything to use it. All you need is a computer and an internet connection.
To use TunesKit, first you need to download it from their website. Once it is downloaded, open it up and sign in with your Spotify account. After you are signed in, click on the “Add Files” button and select the songs that you want to convert. Once you have selected all of the songs that you want to convert, click on the “Convert” button and wait for the process to finish.
Once the conversion is finished, all of your Spotify songs will be in Apple Music format and you can listen to them on any device that supports Apple Music.
Spotify to Apple Music Migration
Here’s how to transfer your Spotify playlists to Apple Music, step by step.
1. Make sure you have the latest versions of both Spotify and Apple Music installed on your device.
2. Launch Spotify and sign in with your account.
3. Go to Your Library > Playlists.
4. Select the playlist you want to transfer and click the three dots next to it.
5. Select Share > Copy Playlist Link.
A link to the playlist will be copied to your clipboard.
6. Launch Apple Music and sign in with your account.
7 . Go to For You > Browse (at the bottom of the screen).
8 . Tap on New in Apple Music and select Create New Playlist from iTunes Link… from the menu that appears.
9 . Paste the link you copied from Spotify into the field that appears and tap Preview.
10 . The playlist will appear in Apple Music, complete with all of its Spotify tracks!
Spotify to Apple Music Library
Even if you cancelled your Spotify premium account, you can still keep your playlists. As long as you have the local cached files on your computer, all you need is iTunes and some time to get all your old tunes back.
Here’s how to do it:
First, open up Spotify and head to Edit > Preferences.
Under the “Local Files” tab, make sure that the box next to “Show Local Files” is checked. This will allow Spotify to see the files that are stored on your computer.
Now, go ahead and create a new playlist in iTunes. You can call it whatever you want, but for this example we’ll call it “Spotify Songs”.
Next, head back over to Spotify and drag all of the songs from your old playlist into the new one in iTunes. Make sure that they’re all highlighted before you drag them over so that they’ll all be added to the new playlist at once.
Now, just sit back and wait for iTunes to finish transferring all of your music over. This could take a while depending on how many songs are in your old playlist, but once it’s done you’ll have all of your Spotify tunes available right alongside the rest of your music library in iTunes!
Spotify to Apple Music Tips
Before you begin
To add Spotify content to your Library, you need:
– An Apple Music subscription
– A Spotify Premium account
– The latest version of iOS or iPadOS, and the latest version of macOS
The process of transferring your Spotify playlists to Apple Music is simple and only takes a few steps. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Launch apple music app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
2. Tap the Library tab.
3. Tap Import Playlist.4. Tap Choose a Service.5. Select Spotify.6. Tap CONTINUE TO SPOTIFY and log in with your Spotify credentials (username and password).7. Select which playlist(s) you want to import and tap IMPORT PLAYLIST(S).8. Your selected playlist(s) should now be available in the Library tab of the Apple Music app
Spotify to Apple Music FAQ
Q: How do I transfer my Spotify playlist to Apple Music?
A: You can use a service like TuneMyMusic to transfer your Spotify playlists to Apple Music.
Q: What do I need to do to prepare my Spotify playlist for transfer?
A: Make sure that your playlist is public on Spotify, and that you have a good internet connection. Once you’ve done that, you can use TuneMyMusic to transfer your Spotify playlists to Apple Music.
Q: How long will it take to transfer my Spotify playlist to Apple Music?
A: It depends on the size of your playlist and the speed of your internet connection, but generally it should only take a few minutes.