- Open the Messages app on your iPhone.
- Tap the new conversation icon. It’s the Sign in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Enter Apple’s phone number. In the “To:” field, type in +1 (800) 275-2273.
- Tap the send icon. It’s the paper airplane in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Wait for Apple to text you. Once they’ve replied, you can start chatting with them about your problem.
- Tap the end icon. It’s the red X in the top-left corner of the screen.
Need help with your Apple device? You can reach out to Apple Support via text message and get fast, expert help. Here’s how.
Checkout this video:
Open the Messages app on your iPhone.
Open the Messages app on your iPhone.
Type in the phone number for Apple support: 800-275-2273 (800-APL-CARE).
Tap send. An automated message will pop up, asking if you want to reach Apple Support via iMessage or Call. Select Message.
You’ll be prompted to share your phone number with Apple Support. Tap Send & Continue. Another automated message will pop up with a case number and an option to get a call back from AppleCare support or keep messaging. For this guide, select Message.
Tap the new conversation icon. It’s the Sign in the top-right corner of the screen.
Apple’s built-in Messages app is a great way to stay in touch with family and friends, but did you know that it also offers support for businesses? That’s right – you can now text Apple Support for fast, convenient help whenever you need it.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Tap the new conversation icon. It’s the plus sign in the top-right corner of the screen.
2. Type “Apple Support” into the To field.
3. Tap the Send button.
4. Wait for a response from Apple Support. They will usually get back to you within a few minutes.
And that’s all there is to it! Now you know how to text Apple Support for fast, convenient help whenever you need it.
Enter Apple’s phone number. In the “To:” field, type in +1 (800) 275-2273.
Text Apple for help with your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or other Apple devices. Get support anywhere with the new and improved Support app from Apple. You can now request a callback from an expert when it’s convenient for you, schedule a repair, and get support for products and services from Apple and its partners all in one place. The app also includes sections frequently asked questions and Troubleshooting articles so you find the answers to your questions on your own. And if you need more help, the app will connect you to an expert.
Tap the send icon. It’s the paper airplane in the top-right corner of the screen.
Assuming you’re using the latest version of the Messages app, here’s how start a new conversation with Apple Support:
1. Open the Messages app.
2. If you have multiple conversations going on, tap the “Compose” button in the top-right corner to start a new message. Otherwise, just tap on an existing conversation.
3. In the “To:” field, type in “Apple Support” (without the quotation marks). You should see a contact card for Apple Support pop up below the field. If not, make sure you’re connected to the internet and try again.
4. Tap on the contact card for Apple Support to select it, then tap on the “Send” button in the top-right corner.
You should now be able to chat with Apple Support just like you would with any other contact in your messages app!
Wait for Apple to text you. Once they’ve replied, you can start chatting with them about your problem.
You can now text Apple for support — but there’s a catch
If you’ve got an iPhone and you’re in the United States, you can now text Apple for support. The company has announced a new support option that allows customers to text its support team for help with their iPhones, iPads, Macs, or apple products
There are a few things to note before you start texting Apple for help. First, the service is only available in the United States at this time. Second, it’s not available 24/7 — you’ll need to wait for Apple to text you back during business hours. Finally, it’s worth checking the company’s support website or its Twitter account first to see if your issue is already being addressed; if it is, you may be able to get a faster response by contacting Apple directly.
Here’s how to text Apple for support:
1. Open the Messages app on your iPhone.
2. Create a new message and enter Apple’s number: +1 (800) 275-2273
3. Type “Support” in the message field and hit send. You should receive an automated response from Apple shortly thereafter asking you to describe your issue; reply with a brief description of your problem.
4. Once you’ve received a response from Apple, you can start chatting with a support representative about your issue. They may ask you for additional information or troubleshooting steps; be as specific as possible when replying so they can best assist you.
Tap the end icon. It’s the red X in the top-left corner of the screen.
4. Wait for a response from Apple. This can take a few minutes, but you’ll eventually get a response from Apple. If you don’t, you can try resending the iMessage or contacting Apple support.