Checkout this video:
How to apple watch Bands
Whether you want to change your band for a new look or to match your outfit, it’s easy to do. Here’s how:
1. Hold down the release button on the back of your Apple Watch.
2. Slide the band across to remove it.
3. To put a new band on, line up the band with the groove in the case and slide it into place.
4. Make sure that the band is seated properly in all the grooves.
5. Hold down the release button again and slide the band across to lock it in place.
What You Need
You’ll need a few things before start including your new Apple Watch band and the Apple Watch itself. You’ll also need either a band that uses the traditional pin-and-tuck closure or the new band that has the built-in adapter. If you’re not sure which type of closure your band has, take a look at the end of the band where it meets the watch. If you see four small circular contacts, it has the adapter. If you don’t, it has the pin-and-tuck closure.
Step One: Remove the Old Band
Carefully remove your old band. If you’re having trouble, try using the flat end of a spudger.
The Watch strap is fastened to the watch with small screws. Use the Phillips #0 screwdriver to remove them.
Step One: Remove the Old Band
With the old band removed, you can now proceed to install the new one.
Step Two: Attach the New Band
With the new band in hand, hold your Watch close to your iPhone. Make sure both devices are on and within 30 feet of each other.
Scroll down to Bands and tap it. If you don’t see Bands, tap Edit in the upper-right corner, then tap the green plus sign next to Bands.
Tap Attach New Band.
Follow the onscreen instructions.
Whether you want to show off your new Apple Watch band or just want to switch up your style, it’s easy to change the band on your Apple Watch. Here’s how:
-Remove the old band
To remove the band, press and hold the release button on the back of the watch. The band should slide out of the groove. If it doesn’t, check that the band is properly seated in the groove and try again.
-For a Sport Band, hold down the release button and slide the band across to remove it.
-Attach the new band
Align the pin on the end of the new band with the hole in the strap groove. Then insert it and make sure that you feel it click into place. You should only be able to remove a properly attached band by pressing and holding down on the release button while sliding the strap across to disconnect it.
-Apple Watch Bands
If you’re having trouble removing or attaching your Apple Watch band, make sure that you’re doing it the right way.
To remove your band:
– Press and hold the release button on the back of your watch.
– Slide the band across to open it.
– If you’re having trouble removing your band, try using the Band Removal Tool included with your Apple Watch.
– If you still can’t remove your band,contact apple support
To attach your new band:
– Align the band with the watch case. Make sure that the color of the clip is facing out and that the striped end of the strap is facing up.
– Press the Quick Release button on the underside of the watch case until it pops out slightly.
– Insert one end of the strap into the slot, then push it under the clasp until it clicks into place. Repeat this step on the other side.