- Open the box and take out your apple watch
- Charge your watch by connecting it to the power adapter that came in the box.
- Once your watch is charged, turn it on by pressing and holding the side button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your watch.
- Once your watch is set up, you can start using all of its features!
If you’re one of the lucky few who got their hands on a apple watch congratulations! Here’s a quick guide on how to set it up and get started.
Checkout this video:
Open the box and take out your apple watch
Open the box and take out your apple watch Inspect it for any damage. If it looks damaged, do not use it. If you see any damage,contact apple support
If you are setting up your watch for the first time,start by charging it up. It should come with about 80% charge, but it’s always best to start with a full charge. To do this, connect the charging cable to the magnetic back of the watch and plug the other end into a power outlet.
Once it’s charged, go ahead and turn on your watch by pressing and holding down the side button until you see the Apple logo appear. Then follow the on-screen instructions to set up your watch. This will include pairing it with your iPhone and configuring some basic settings like language and units of measurement.
Charge your watch by connecting it to the power adapter that came in the box.
To charge your watch, connect it to the power adapter that came in the box. Connect one end of the power adapter to the back of your watch, then plug the other end into a power outlet.
If you’re using a cellular model apple watch Series 3 or later, you can also use a wireless charger to charge your watch. Just place it on the charger.
When you connect your watch to the charger, the charging symbol appears on-screen. When you disconnect your watch from its charger, the time and date are shown.
Now that your watch is charged, it’s time to set it up. Here’s how:
1.Press and hold the side button to turn on apple watch
2.When you see the Apple logo, release the button.
3.Wait for your watch to finish starting up, then swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access Control Center.
4.Tap the Settings icon (it looks like a gear).
5.Tap General > Language & Region.
6.Select your preferred language and region, then tap Done.
7.Tap Accessibility > VoiceOver, then turn on VoiceOver and tap Done. This will enable spoken feedback so you can use your watch without having to look at it constantly.
Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your watch.
When you first turn on your new Apple Watch, you’ll see a welcome screen. Follow the on-screen instructions to choose your language and set up your watch. You’ll need to pair it with your iPhone before you can use it.
If you’re setting up your watch for the first time, follow the on-screen instructions to set up your watch. If you’ve already set up your watch and want to use it with a different iPhone, unpair your watch from your current iPhone (see the instructions below), then pair it with your new iPhone.
Once your watch is set up, you can start using all of its features!
There are a few things you need to do before you can start using your new Apple Watch. Here’s how to set it up:
1. Start by charging your watch. It should come with a charge, but it’s always good to start with a full battery.
2. Once it’s charged, turn on your watch by holding down the side button.
3. You’ll see a welcome message and be asked to choose your language.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen to pair your watch with your iPhone. You’ll need to enter your iPhone passcode and agree to some terms and conditions.
5. Once your watch is paired, you’ll be able to choose which apps you want to use and how you want to receive notifications.
6. You can also customize your watch face by adding or removing complications (little widgets that show information like the weather or your calendar).
7. And that’s it! Your new Apple Watch is set up and ready to use!