Setting up Apple Wallet is a quick and easy process that can be done in a matter of minutes. By following these simple steps, you’ll be able to using apple wallet in no time!
Checkout this video:
Open the Wallet app.
If you don’t have the Wallet app, download it from the App Store.
Open the Wallet app, then tap the plus sign .
Tap Continue, then choose how you want to pay.
You can add a credit or debit card from your iTunes account, or add one that you typed in yourself. Or, if you have apple watch you can add cards that you added to your watch. Just open watch app on your iPhone, scroll down to Wallet &apple pay then tap Add Card.
Tap the “+” sign in the upper-right corner.
You can add your credit and debit cards to Apple Wallet to pay for purchases in stores, in apps, and online. You can also use Apple Wallet to store boarding passes, event tickets, store cards, loyalty cards, and more.
To add a card to Apple Wallet:
1. Open the Wallet app on your iPhone.
2. Tap the “+” sign in the upper-right corner.
3. Follow the steps on your screen to add a new card. If you’re asked to add the card that you use with apple id tap Continue.
4. After you verify your card, tap Next.
5. start using Apple Wallet!
Select “Add Credit or Debit Card.”
Apple Wallet, formerly known as Passbook, is a mobile app included in iOS that allows users to store coupons, boarding passes, event tickets, store cards, and (as of iOS 8.1) credit cards via Apple Pay. If you have an iPhone 6 or later, chances are you can use Apple Wallet. Here’s how to set it up.
To add a credit or debit card to Wallet:
1) Open the Wallet app and tap the “+” sign in the upper-right corner.
2) Tap “Add Credit or Debit Card.” You might be prompted to sign in with apple id If so, enter your password.
3) Use your iPhone’s camera to capture your card information or enter it manually. Then tap “Next.”
5) Your bank or card issuer will verify your information and decide if you can use your card with Apple Pay. If so, you’ll get a notification that your card is ready for use; if not, you’ll get instructions on what to do next.
Use your iPhone’s camera to capture your card information, or enter it manually.
Open the Wallet app and tap the plus sign.
From here, you can use your iPhone’s camera to capture your card information or enter it manually.
If you’re asked to verify your card, do so using the methods offered by your card issuer. For example, you might need to provide the security code from the back of your credit or debit card.
Fill out the required information and tap “Next.”
In order to use Apple Wallet, you’ll need to set it up and add your credit or debit card information. Here’s how:
1. Open the Apple Wallet app on your iPhone.
2. Tap the “+” sign in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. On the “Add a Credit or Debit Card” screen, enter your card’s number, expiration date, CVV code, and billing zip code.
4. Tap “Next.”
5. You may be asked to verify your identity with Touch ID or Face ID at this point. If so, follow the prompts on-screen to do so.
6. Once your identity has been verified, you’ll be asked to enter the security code from your credit or debit card’s issuer. This is usually a 4-digit number that can be found on the back of your card. Enter the number and tap “Next.”
7. On the next screen, you’ll be asked to agree to Apple’s terms and conditions for using Apple Wallet. Tap “Agree” to continue.
8. That’s it! Your credit or debit card will now be added to Apple Wallet and you can start using it for contactless payments.
Verify your information and tap “Add.”
Adding your debit or credit cards to Apple Wallet is simple and secure. Here’s how:
1. Open the Wallet app on your iPhone, tap the “+” sign, and then follow the onscreen instructions.
2. If you’re asked to add the card that you use with your iPhone, tap Continue. Otherwise, enter your card’s security code to add it to Wallet.
3. If you have an iPhone 6 or later, you may be asked to enter the card’s security code twice. If you see charges from Apple Pay after adding your card, make sure that you entered the correct security code for your card. 4. You might also be asked to verify your information with Verified by Visa, Mastercard SecureCode, or American Express SafeKey. If so, follow their instructions to provide additional information or confirm that you want to add your card to Apple Wallet. 5 . After you verify your information and tap “Add,” iOS 11 will automatically activate Einstein Automatic Bill Pay for all of your cards in Apple Wallet – unless you turn off this feature in Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > Automatic Payments. beta 6
To use a different credit or debit card with Apple Pay, just open Wallet and tap the card that you want to pay with
Tap “Done” when prompted.
After you’ve added your credit or debit card to Apple Wallet, you’ll be prompted to enter the security code that’s printed on your card. Once you’ve entered the code, tap “Done” to complete the process.