Looking use apple cash to pay for things? Here’s a quick guide on how to set it up!
Checkout this video:
Open settings app on your iPhone
1. Open settings app on your iPhone
2. Tap “Wallet & Apple Pay”
3. Tap “Apple Pay Cash”
4. Tap “Set Up Apple Pay Cash”
5. Follow the prompts to add a debit or prepaid card
Tap “Wallet & Apple Pay”
Open settings app then tap “Wallet & Apple Pay.”
Tap “Set apple cash ” If you don’t see this option, tap “Add Credit or Debit Card” and follow the instructions.
Enter your date of birth and tap “Next.”
Agree to the Terms and Conditions and enter your full name. Tap “Next.”
Tap “Apple Cash”
Open the Wallet app, then tap . If you don’t see Apple Cash, tap Edit and add it.
Tap Apple Cash, then tap Continue.
Tap “Set Up Apple Cash”
1. Open the Wallet app on your iPhone.
2. Tap the Apple Cash card, then tap the three dots in the upper-right corner.
3. Tap Set Up Apple Cash.
4. Follow the instructions on your screen to set up Apple Cash.
Follow the instructions on the screen
When you set up Apple Cash, you’re asked to choose a method to verify your identity. You can use Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode. If you have an iPhone without Touch ID, you can use passcode.
1. Go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay.
2. Tap the plus icon .
3. Follow the instructions on the screen to add a new payment card and verify your identity.