Apple Music has finally launched and one of its key features is the ability to see lyrics for songs. Here’s how to do it!
Checkout this video:
Open apple music app start playing a song.
Lyrics are not available for all songs. If lyrics are available, they’ll appear in the Now Playing screen.
To see the lyrics, do any of the following:
– Tap , then tap .
– Swipe up from the bottom of the Now Playing screen to show the Up Next panel, then tap .
– On your iPhone, iPad, ipod touch swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen to open Control Center, then tap . Or on your Mac, click in the menu bar.
In the Now Playing screen, tap on the three dots in the top-right corner.
Assuming you apple music and lyrics enabled, they should appear automatically in the Now Playing screen whenever you play a song with lyrics. If they don’t appear, or if you want to see the lyrics for a different song, you can follow these steps:
1. In the Now Playing screen, tap on the three dots in the top-right corner.
2. In the menu that appears, tap on “Lyrics.”
3. The lyrics for the current song will now appear on screen. You can scroll up and down to read them all.
This will open up the song’s Info screen. In the Info screen, scroll down to the Lyrics section.
If you want to read the lyrics of a song while it’s playing apple music you can do so by following these steps:
1. Open Apple Music and start playing a song.
2. Tap on the three dots in the bottom-right corner of the Now Playing screen.
3. This will open up the song’s Info screen. In the Info screen, scroll down to the Lyrics section.
4. Here, you will see the lyrics for the currently playing song. You can scroll up and down to read them, or tap on the icons in the top-right corner to change how they are displayed.
Tap on the lyrics to open them up. You can then scroll through the lyrics or tap on the screen to have them scroll automatically.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
Open the Music app find the song you want to view lyrics for. Tap the More button , then tap Lyrics.
On your Mac or PC:
Open iTunes for me. From the menu bar at the top of your screen, choose View > Show Sideshow. Select the lyrics tab at the top of the window.