Checkout this video:
Loved Songs is a new feature apple music that allows you to keep track of all the songs you love in one place. You can add songs to your Loved Songs list from any device, and they will sync across all of your devices. In this article, we’ll show you how to find and view your Loved Songs apple music
What is Apple Music?
Apple Music is a streaming service that includes 50 million songs. Its great features include the ability to download your favorite tracks and listen to them offline, create your own custom playlists, and stream both live and on-demand radio stations. It’s also integrated with Siri, so you can ask her to play songs, artists, or albums with just your voice. You can even tell Siri to add songs to your library as you come across them.
How to find loved songs on Apple Music
If you’re an Apple Music subscriber, you can see which songs you’ve loved by going to your account page. Here’s how:
1. Open the Music app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap the For You tab at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap your profile icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
4. Tap Account.
5. Scroll down to the section titled “Loved Songs.”
6. Here, you’ll see a list of all the songs you’ve loved on Apple Music.
How to add loved songs to Apple Music
When you add a song to your Apple Music library, it’s automatically added to any playlists that it fits into. For example, if you add a song to your library that was already in a playlist, the song stays in the playlist.
If you want to add a song to your library and keep it only in your library, follow these steps:
1) In the Music app on your iPhone, iPad, ipod touch in iTunes on your Mac; or in apple music app on your Android phone, find the song that you want to add.
2) Tap the More button , then tap Add to Library.
In conclusion, to see your loved songs on Apple Music, go to the “For You” tab, then scroll down to the “Loved Songs” playlist. If you don’t see it, tap “See All” under the “Loved Songs” heading. From there, you can add or delete songs, or save the playlist for offline listening.