- How to See Your apple music Stats
- How to See Your Listening History in Apple Music
- How to See What Artists, Songs, and Genres You Listen to the Most in Apple Music
- How to See Your Most Played Songs and Albums in Apple Music
- How to See Your Apple Music Friends
- How to See Your Apple Music Profile
- How to See Your Apple Music Subscribers
- How to See Your Apple Music Activity
Here’s how to see apple music stats and find out how many plays you’ve had of your songs, albums, and more.
Checkout this video:
Apple Music is a streaming service that allows you to listen to over 50 million songs. It’s ad-free and you can download songs and albums for offline listening. You can also see your activity stats to see how much you’ve been listening to music.
How to See Your apple music Stats
Apple Music offers an overall look at your listening habits, including how many songs you’ve added to your library, how many hours you’ve spent listening, and what genres you prefer. To view your stats, open apple music app and tap For You. Then, scroll down and tap See All under Your Stats.
How to See Your Listening History in Apple Music
If you want to see the music you’ve played most in Apple Music, it’s easy to find your recent history. Here’s how.
1. Open the Apple Music app and go to the “For You” tab.
2. Tap on your profile picture in top right corner
3. Scroll down and tap on “Play History.”
4. Here you’ll see a list of the songs you’ve played most recently in Apple Music, as well as a section for “Recently Played Albums” and “Recently Played Artists.” You can tap on “See All” next to each section to see more detailed information.
How to See What Artists, Songs, and Genres You Listen to the Most in Apple Music
If you want to get an idea of your musical taste, or find new music to listen to, Apple Music has a feature that lets you see what artists, songs, and genres you listen to the most. Here’s how to view your music stats in Apple Music.
How to See Your Most Played Songs and Albums in Apple Music
Apple Music keeps track of the songs and albums you play the most, and you can see your personal stats in the app. Here’s how.
To view your most played artists and songs:
1. Open the Apple Music app and tap For You.
2. Tap your profile picture in top left corner then tap “See what you’ve played.”
3. Here, you’ll see top artists and songs. To switch between them, tap “All time,” “Recent,” or “Monthly.”
4. To go back to For You, tap “< For You" in the top left corner of the screen.
How to See Your Apple Music Friends
Open the Music app and tap For You.
Tap your profile photo in the upper-left corner.
Tap Friends. You can see the number of friends you have and who they are.
How to See Your Apple Music Profile
Your Apple Music profile shows your real name and the photo that you chose when you signed up. To change what appears on your profile, go to Settings > Music > Profile.
If you’re an artist, band, or DJ, you can also add or change your artist profile information and photo. Choose Artist, Band, or DJ from the Add to Profile menu, then follow the instructions.
How to See Your Apple Music Subscribers
If you’re an artist or music industry professional, you may be wondering how to see your Apple Music subscribers. Whether you want to see how many subscribers you have, or check which countries they’re in, this article will show you how.
To see your Apple Music subscribers:
1. Open the Apple Music app and go to the For You tab.
2. Tap your profile picture in the top left corner.
3. Scroll down and tap View Account.
4. On the Account page, scroll down and tap Subscribers under Subscriptions.
5. Here you’ll see your total number of Apple Music subscribers, as well as a list of countries where they are located.
How to See Your Apple Music Activity
Open the Music app on your iPhone or iPad.
Tap the For You tab.
Scroll down to Activity and tap See All.
If you don’t see Activity, your device might not be eligible for this feature. For example, this feature isn’t available on devices with iOS 12.0 or earlier,ipod touch (6th generation) or earlier, or iPad (5th generation) or earlier.
This article has shown you how to see your Apple Music stats. You can now see how often you’ve played a particular song, as well as which songs are your most-played. You can also see which artists and genres you listen to most. With this information, you can better tailor your music listening experience to suit your own personal taste.