Apple Wallet is a handy tool that can help you keep track of your vaccine receipts. Here’s how to save your vaccine receipt to Apple Wallet.
Checkout this video:
Vaccine passports, digital or otherwise, are becoming a hot topic as more people around the world receive the COVID-19 vaccine. With that in mind, Apple has updated its Wallet app to make it easier for users to store their vaccination information. Here’s how to do it.
What You Need
To save your vaccine receipt to Apple Wallet, you need an iPhone with iOS 14.5 or later. You also need the Health app, which is pre-installed on your iPhone.
Saving the Vaccine Receipt to Apple Wallet
It’s important to keep your vaccine receipts in a safe place, and Apple Wallet is a great option. Here’s how to save your vaccine receipt to Apple Wallet:
1. Open the Health app on your iPhone.
2. Tap the “Health Data” tab.
3. Tap “Vaccinations.”
4. Tap the +Sign in top right corner
5. Select the type of vaccine you received from the list.
6. Enter the date and time you received the vaccine, as well as any other relevant information.
7. Tap “Add.”
8. Repeat steps 4-7 for each additional vaccine you’ve received.
9. When you’re finished, tap “Done” in top right corner of the screen
Once you have your vaccine card, you can save it to Apple Wallet so you always have it with you. Just open the Wallet app, tap the “+” sign in top right corner and then choose “Add Vaccine Card.” From there, you can add all of your vaccination information.