If apple watch isn’t keeping time with your iPhone or is displaying the wrong time, you may need to resync your devices.
Checkout this video:
Open watch app on your iPhone.
Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
Tap the watch tab then tap your watch at the top of the screen.
Tap the info button next to the watch that you want to remove.
Tap apple watch then tap again to confirm.
Tap the watch tab
On your iPhone, open the Watch app. Tap the My Watch tab, then scroll down to General. Tap Reset, then tap Reset Sync Data.
Tap General > Reset.
If you can’t update or restore apple watch you might need to unpair it from your iPhone, then pair it again. Follow these steps:
1. Make sure that your iPhone is updated to the latest version of iOS.
2. On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app.
3. Tap the My Watch tab, then tap General > Reset.
4. Tap Erase All Content and Settings, then tap Erase All.
5. Enter apple id password if prompted and tap Erase everything in the Top Band>
6. After your Apple Watch restarts and you see the Welcome screen, follow the onscreen instructions to set up your watch again.
Tap Reset Sync Data.
If the synchronization still isn’t working after you update your iPhone, there might be a problem with the data on your Apple Watch. You can try to resync this data by following these steps:
1. On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
2. Tap the My Watch tab, then tap General > Reset.
3. Tap Reset Sync Data.