Find out how to reset your apple watch with this step-by-step guide.
Checkout this video:
Open watch app on your iPhone.
If you can’t reset apple watch from your iPhone, you may need to force restart it. A forced restart won’t erase the content on your watch. You might need to force restart your watch if it’s unresponsive, frozen, or isn’t waking for a tap.
Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
Tap the My Watch tab, then tap General > Reset.
Tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode if prompted.
Tap Erase All to confirm.
Tap the My Watch tab.
If you can’t remember your passcode, you’ll need to erase your Apple Watch, which deletes all of your data and settings, including your passcode. After you erase your Apple Watch, you can set it up again.
Tap General > Reset.
If you can’t remember your passcode, you’ll need to erase your Apple Watch, which deletes all of your data and settings:
1. Keep your Apple Watch on its charger until the process is complete.
2. On your iPhone, open the Watch app. Tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
3. Enter apple id password if prompted.
4. Tap Erase All to confirm.
Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
After you enter your passcode, you’ll see the Apple Watch interface with theoption to restore from a backup start new. Choose Erase All Content and Settings.If you have an iPhone and are signed in to iCloud, you can restore your watch from abackup. Otherwise, you need to set up your watch as new.
Enter apple id password
If you enter your Apple ID password incorrectly too many times, your Apple Watch will be locked. If this happens, you’ll need to enter your passcode to unlock your Apple Watch. If you don’t know your passcode, you’ll need to reset your Apple Watch.
Tap Erase All.
If you’ve never synced your Apple Watch with your iPhone, or if you’ve recently restored your iPhone from a backup, you might see a message on your Apple Watch that says “Apple Watch is locked.”
To unlock your Apple Watch and pair it with your iPhone:
1. Update to the latest version of watchOS.
2. On your iPhone, open the Watch app.tap start pairing > Continue on your iPhone.
3. Enter your Apple ID password on your iPhone, if asked.
4. On your Apple Watch, tap Accept and follow the onscreen instructions to finish setting up your watchOS device and pair it with your iPhone.
If you can’t remember your passcode, you need to erase your Apple Watch and start over:
1. Make sure that you have a backup of your Apple Watch: In the Watch app on iPhone, go to General > About > Backups > Back Up Now. For information about making backups, see Use iCloud or iTunes to back upyour Apple Watch data..
2. On the home screen ofyour watchOS device, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo appear.
3 .Tap Erase All when prompted; this will delete all content fromyour watchOS device including music and photos as well as any customizations that you made in the Settings app or the watch face gallery; this will not erase any content stored on iCloud such as contacts or calendars nor will it delete any content stored on an external drive such as an SD card connectedto Samsung Gear S3 smartwatch; photos synced froman external drive are erased when you reset Gear S3to factory settings; finally, please note that this process cannot be undone so please be absolutely sure that you want to proceed before doing so