If you’re apple music subscriber, you know that it’s a great way to listen to your favorite songs. But what if you want to hear a particular song over and over again? Luckily, there’s a way to do just that. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to repeat songs apple music
Checkout this video:
Open the Music app.
Open the Music app.find the song that you want to hear again and tap it. As the song plays, tap . When you see , the song will repeat.
To repeat one song, open the Now Playing screen, then tap . To stop repeating a song, tap it again.
If you have an iPhone with iOS 14 or later, you can set a song to repeat just once:
Open Now Playing, then touch and hold . Or ask Siri to play the song over.
Find the song you want to repeat and tap it to open Now Playing.
Assuming you’ve updated to iOS 10 and apple music follow these steps:
1. Find the song you want to repeat and tap it to open Now Playing. If you’re not in the Now Playing Screen, tap the mini player at the bottom of the screen.
2. Once the song is playing, look for the two interlocking arrows in the bottom left corner of the screen and tap it.
3. This will cause the song to repeat indefinitely. If you want to repeat it just once, tap the arrows again.
Tap the song progress bar at the top of the screen to open Up Next.
You can repeat a song or album on Apple Music by tapping the song progress bar at the top of the screen to open Up Next, then tapping the Repeat button .
To repeat a song, tap the Repeat button .
If you’re listening to an album or playlist, you can repeat all the songs or just one. To repeat an album or playlist:
* On your iPhone, iPad, ipod touch Tap , then tap Repeat.
* On your Mac or PC: Click , then click Repeat.
You can also ask Siri to play a song again. Just say “Hey Siri, play that song again.”
Tap to repeat one song, or tap to repeat all songs.
To repeat a song, just tap . To repeat an album or playlist, go to the album or playlist, then tap . To stop repeating a song or album, tap again.