Apple Wallet is a great way to keep track of your tickets and passes, but sometimes you may need to remove a ticket for one reason or another. Whether you’re no longer using the ticket or you simply need to clear up some space in your Wallet, here’s how to remove a ticket from Apple Wallet.
Checkout this video:
Open the Wallet app on your iPhone.
Open the Wallet app on your iPhone. If you don’t have Wallet, get it from the App Store.
Tap the ticket that you want to remove.
Tap Remove Ticket. If you don’t see this option, tap Edit in the upper-right corner, then tap Delete.
Tap the ticket or pass that you want to remove.
You can remove tickets and passes from Wallet one at a time or all at once.
To remove a ticket or pass:
1. Tap the ticket or pass that you want to remove.
2. Tap . Or, on an iPhone with Face ID, double-tap , then enter your passcode.
3. Tap Remove. If you’re asked for your passcode, enter it and tap Remove.
If you want to remove a ticket or pass from Apple Wallet, tap the more button , then tap Remove. If you’re asked for a passcode, enter it.
Tap Remove to confirm.
Removing a ticket from your Apple Wallet is simple. Just follow these steps:
1. Open the Apple Wallet app on your iPhone.
2.find the ticket you want to remove and tap on it.
3. Tap the “Remove” button in top right corner of the screen.
4. Confirm that you want to remove the ticket by tapping “Remove” again when prompted.
And that’s all there is to it! The ticket will be removed from your Apple Wallet and you’ll no longer have access to it.