If you’re no longer using an app on apple watch you can remove it to free up space. Here’s how!
Checkout this video:
Open watch app on your iPhone.
Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
Tap the watch tab then tap All Apps.
Tap the app you want to remove, then scroll to the bottom and tap Delete App.
Tap the watch tab
In the My Watch tab, scroll down to the bottom and tap the View button. This opens up a grid of all the apps currently installed on your watch.
To delete an app, tap and hold its icon until it wiggles, then tap the Delete button (the one with the “-” sign). You can also reorder your apps by dragging them around—just tap and hold an app, then drag it to its new location.
It’s easy to delete apps from apple watch when you no longer want them. Follow the steps below to remove an app:
1. Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down to the bottom and tap the red Delete button.
3. You’ll see a list of all the apps installed on apple watch To delete an app, tap the red Delete button next to it.
4. Confirm that you want to delete the app by tapping Delete again.
alternatively, you can also delete apps directly from apple watch by following these steps:
1. Press and hold on the app you want to delete from your Apple Watch.
2. Tap the x that appears at the top-left corner of the app icon.
3. Tap Delete to confirm that you want to remove the app from your device.
Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Tap the My Watch tab. Scroll to the bottom and tap the red Delete button next to the app you want to remove.
You can also delete apps from your Apple Watch by tapping and holding on an app, then tapping the X button.
Got an Apple Watch and just downloaded a bunch of apps without really thinking about it? That’s cool. We’ve all been there. Maybe you were just curious about what was available, or maybe you saw a cool watch face and decided to install the app that went with it. But now you realize that you don’t actually need or want most of them, and your watch is starting to feel a little cluttered.
Don’t worry, it’s easy to get rid of the apps you don’t want. Just follow these simple steps:
1. On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
2. Scroll down to the My Watch tab and tap on it.
3. Scroll down to the list of installed apps and find the one you want to delete.
4. Tap on the app and then tap on the Delete button that appears.
5. Tap on the Delete button again to confirm.
And that’s all there is to it! The app will now be gone from your watch and you’ll have more room for the ones you actually use and enjoy.