You can remove the Activation Lock from your iPhone, iPad, ipod touch without apple id or password.
Checkout this video:
Activation Lock is a security feature on iOS devices that requires apple id and password to activate and use your device. This helps prevent anyone from using or selling your device without your permission.
If you forget apple id or password, or if you don’t have access to a trusted device, you can still remove Activation Lock. Follow the steps below to remove Activation Lock from your device:
1. Enter the wrong passcode five times in a row. This will disable Touch ID or Face ID if you have it set up.
2. On the sixth time, you’ll see a message saying “iPhone is disabled.”
3. Tap the “i” icon next to “iPhone is disabled.”
4. You’ll see a message saying “If you forgot your passcode, you can reset it with iTunes.”
5. Connect your device to a computer with iTunes installed and open iTunes.
6. iTunes will detect that your device is in recovery mode and will ask if you want to restore it. Click “Restore.”
activation lock without apple id
What is Activation Lock?
Activation Lock is a security measure that Apple introduced with iOS 7. It requires apple id and password to turn off Find My iPhone, sign out of iCloud, or erase and reactivate your device. This helps prevent anyone else from using your device if it’s lost or stolen.
If you can’t remember your password, you can reset it using the web browser on your computer by going to Apple’s website: If you’ve never synced with iTunes or set up Find My iPhone in iCloud, you’ll need to use recovery mode to restore your device. This will erase all the data on your device; be sure to back it up first!
How to Remove Activation Lock Without Apple ID
If you can’t remember your Apple ID or password, you can still remove the Activation Lock from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Here’s how:
Use iCloud to remove Activation Lock
If the previous owner isn’t with you and can’t enter their password, you can try to remove Activation Lock yourself. To do so, you need the previous owner’s Apple ID and password.
The Apple ID and password are used to sign in to iCloud and authorize other Apple services such as iTunes Store purchases. If you don’t know the previous owner’s Apple ID or password, ask him or her for help. If you can’t get in touch with the previous owner, use these steps to remove Activation Lock.
Use an iPhone or iPad to remove Activation Lock
It’s quite possible that you’ll end up with an iOS device whose previous owner forgot to remove icloud account from it. This usually isn’t a problem because you can just ask them for their password and be on your merry way. Unfortunately, there are times when the previous owner can’t be contacted or they simply don’t remember their password. This is where Activation Lock comes in and it can be a real pain if you don’t know how to remove it.
Luckily, there are a few ways that you can get around Activation Lock without having to use the previous owner’s Apple ID or password. In this article, we’ll show you how to do just that.
Before we get started, it’s important to note that these methods may not work for everyone. If you have an iPhone or iPad that was purchased in a country other than where you currently live, these methods may not work for you. Additionally, these methods will not work if Find My iPhone has been disabled on the device before it was wiped.
With that out of the way, let’s take a look at how to remove Activation Lock without an Apple ID or password.
Method 1: Use iCloud Bypass Tool
The first method we recommend trying is using an iCloud bypass tool like iMyFone LockWiper . This software is designed specifically to bypass Activation Lock and is one of the most effective ways to do so. Additionally, it doesn’t require any technical knowledge and can be used by anyone regardless of their experience level.
Here’s how to use iMyFone LockWiper to remove Activation Lock:
1) Download and install iMyFone LockWiper on your computer and launch it when installation is complete.
2) Select “Start Bypass Activation Lock Screen” from the main interface and click “Next” once the software recognizes your device information correctly. If your device is not recognized by iMyFoneLockwiper at this stage please check whether “Find My iPhone” has been turned off on the device firstly and then restart your computer after connecting the device again with USB cable .
In conclusion, it is possible to remove the Activation Lock without an Apple ID. However, it is important to note that this will only work if the device is running iOS 7 or later and has Find My iPhone disabled. If you are unable to disable Find My iPhone or if your device is running an earlier version of iOS, you will need contact apple support in order to have the Activation Lock removed.