Follow these steps to recover apple id if you forget your password, you can’t log in with your current password, or you’ve been locked out of your account.
Checkout this video:
If you can’t remember apple id there are a few ways to recover it. First, try going to Apple’s website and clicking on the “Forgot your Apple ID?” link. You’ll be prompted to enter your first and last name, as well as your email address. If you have multiple Apple ID’s, you’ll be asked to choose which one you want to reset.
Once you’ve chosen an Apple ID, you’ll be given a few options for resetting your password. You can have a temporary password emailed to you, answer security questions or get help from Apple support.
If you can’t remember your security questions, or if you don’t have access to the email address associated with your Apple ID, you’ll need contact apple support directly. You can do this by calling 1-800-APL-CARE (1-800-275-2273) or by visiting the Apple support website and clicking on the “Contact Us” link.
How to change your Apple ID password
If you think your Apple ID has been compromised, use these steps to change your password:
1. Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in.
2. Click “Change Password.”
3. Enter a new password, then enter it again to verify.
4. Click “Change Password.”
5. If you have an iCloud Keychain-enabled device that’s signed in to your Apple ID, you might need to enter a verification code from one of those devices to complete the process.
How to reset your Apple ID password
To reset your password, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Apple ID account page and click “Forgot your Apple ID?”
2. Enter your Apple ID, then click Continue.
3. If you have multiple accounts with different Apple IDs, choose the one you want to reset.
4. Choose how to reset your password:
– Get an email from Apple
– Answer security questions
– Get a verification code on your trusted device or phone number
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to finish resetting your password.
How to retrieve a forgotten Apple ID
If you forgot your Apple ID, you can use the iForgot website to recover it. Just enter your recovery email address or phone number and follow the instructions on the screen. If you don’t have a recovery email address or phone number associated with your Apple ID, you start the process by visiting iforgot.apple.com.
How to deactivate your Apple ID
If you’re no longer using an Apple ID, you can deactivate it. When you deactivate an Apple ID, the email address and password are no longer valid. This doesn’t delete the account, but it prevents new sign-ins and requires a verified email address to reactivate the account. If you don’t want to use your Apple ID anymore, you can delete your account.
How to delete your Apple ID
Before you delete your Apple ID, you should know that doing so will:
-Remove all of the data associated with your Apple ID from Apple’s servers
-Delete icloud account including any backups you have made using iCloud
-Delete your iMessage account
-Deauthorize all of the computers associated with your Apple ID
If you’re sure you want to delete your Apple ID, follow these steps:
1. Open the Settings app and tap on your name at the top.
2. Scroll down and tap “Sign Out.” You may be asked to enter your password again.
3. Tap “Sign Out” again to confirm.
4. Tap “Delete from My iPhone” and enter your password when prompted. This will delete all of the data associated with your Apple ID from your iPhone.