Here’s how to reset apple id password if you forget it or want to change it.
Checkout this video:
Go to iforgot.apple.com
Go to iforgot.apple.com and enter apple id If you can’t remember your Apple ID, we can help you find it.
Then select the option to recover your account with your date of birth and answer security questions
Enter your Apple ID
If you forgot your Apple ID, you can look it up. Just enter your first and last name, and the email address you used to create your Apple ID. We’ll send you an email with your Apple ID.
Select the option to recover your account with your date of birth
Select the option to recover your account with your date of birth, and enter your date of birth. If you see a message that says “For security reasons, we can’t tell you your Apple ID over the phone,” follow these steps.
Answer your security questions
If you can’t remember apple id password you can reset it using the web browser on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. If you’re asked to enter your Apple ID security questions, click “Forgot Security Questions” and follow the instructions.
Reset your password
If you can’t remember your password, you can reset it using the web browser on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. If you’re signing in with your previous password, you’ll be prompted to update to a stronger password.
To reset your password:
Go to iforgot.apple.com.
Enter your Apple ID in the text field. If you don’t know your Apple ID, click Forgot your Apple ID?, and enter as much information as possible so we can find your account.
Click Continue when asked for the CAPTCHA code. You’ll see one of these choices:
-If you have a rescue email address entered for your account, select “Email Authentication.” We’ll send instructions to that address.
-If you have security questions set up for your account, select “Answer Security Questions.”
-If neither of these options appears or if you get an error message saying thatApple couldn’t verify your identity, contact us at [email protected] so we can help verify who you are and reset your password for you manually.
Sign in with your new password
If you forgot apple id password you can reset it and regain access to your account. Follow the steps below to sign in with your new password.
1. Open apple id account page in a web browser.
2. Click the “Forgot your Apple ID?” link.
3. Enter your Apple ID email address and click “Continue.”
4. Select “I need to reset my password” and click “Continue.”
5. Enter a recovery key if you have one, or select “Get an email.”
6. If you selected “Get an email,” enter your Apple ID email address again and click “Continue.”
7. Check your email for a message from Apple with subject “Reset apple id password ”
8. Click the Reset Password link in the email message.
9. Enter a new password, confirm it, and click “Reset Password.”