If you’ve been having trouble reconnecting apple watch to your iPhone, don’t worry—it’s a pretty easy process. Here’s a quick guide on how to do it.
Checkout this video:
Open watch app on your iPhone.
The Watch app is where you customize apple watch including what information you see on your watch face and which apps appear in the Dock.
To open the Watch app:
1. Press the Home button on your iPhone.
2. Tap the Watch app icon .
If you can’t find the Watch app, swipe left on your Home screen until you find it.
Tap the watch tab
On your iPhone, open apple watch app. Tap the My Watch tab, then tap your watch at the top of the screen. If you see a message that says “No watch found,” make sure that your watch is powered on and in range of your iPhone.
Tap General > Reset.
Skip this step if you’ve already tried to unpair your Apple Watch.
1. On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
2. Tap the My Watch tab, then tap General > Reset.
3. Tap Erase All Content and Settings, then tap Erase All.
4. If you backed up your Apple Watch, you can restore your data and settings after you erase it.
Tap Erase all content and settings.
Erasing all content and settings on your Apple Watch can help if you’re experiencing issues with your watch. This will also return your watch to its original factory condition. If you’re planning on selling or giving away your Apple Watch, you should erase all content and settings. Follow the steps below to erase all content and settings on your Apple Watch.
Enter apple id password, then tap Erase everything.
If you can’t update or restore your Apple Watch, you might need to erase it and set it up again. When you erase all content and settings, your Apple Watch restarts and returns to its factory settings. Follow these steps:
1. Make sure that your iPhone is updated to the latest version of iOS, watchOS, and iCloud.
2. Put your Apple Watch on its charger and plug the charger into a power outlet. 3. Hold down the side button until you see Power Off, then drag the slider.
4. Press and hold the side button again until you see the Apple logo. 5. On your iPhone, open the Watch app and tap All Watches at the top of the screen.
6. Tap Erase all content and settings, then tap again to confirm.
7. Enter apple id password then tap Erase everything.