- Setting up Apple Pay
- Log into your iTunes Connect account
- Go to My Apps
- Select the app you want to update
- In the App Information section, click Edit
- In the Pricing and Availability section, select the price tier that you want to offer
- In the App Review Information section, click Edit
- In the Contact Information section, click Edit
- In the General App Information section, click Edit
- In the Description section, click Edit
Apple Pay is a convenient way for customers to pay for goods and services using their iPhone, iPad, apple watch If you’re a business owner, you can accept Apple Pay as a form of payment from customers. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to set up Apple Pay for your business.
Checkout this video:
Setting up Apple Pay
Setting up Apple Pay is quick and easy, and it can be done in a few simple steps. First, you need to have an eligible Apple device. Next, you need to set up a Payment Processing Agreement with Apple. Finally, you need to add your bank details and contact information. After that, you’re ready start receiving payments!
Log into your iTunes Connect account
Now that you have an Apple Pay Merchant ID, you’re ready to start setting up Apple Pay for your website or app.
To get started, log into your iTunes Connect account and click on the “My Apps” tab. Select the app for which you would like to enable Apple Pay. On the app’s “Overview” page, scroll down to the “Apple Pay” section and click “Edit”.
On the “Apple Pay” page, select the “Merchant IDs” drop-down menu and choose the Merchant ID that you created earlier. Next, select the type of payment processing that you will be using: “Online Payments” or “In-App Purchases”. Finally, enter a description of your product or service and click “Save”.
You have now successfully enabled Apple Pay for your website or app!
Go to My Apps
1. Open the App Store and sign in with apple id
2. Tap your profile picture or initial in the upper-right corner of the screen.
3. Tap Purchased. If use family sharing tap My Purchases.
4. Find the app that you want to download, then tap .
5. If prompted, enter apple id password or family organizer’s name and password.
Select the app you want to update
Tap your profile picture or initial in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Scroll to find the app that you want to update, then tap it.
If an update is available, a progress bar appears on your screen as the app downloads.
In the App Information section, click Edit
In the App Information section, click Edit. You can update the following information:
-App name: The name of your app as it appears on the App Store.
-Primary language: The main language your app uses.
-Bundle ID: The unique identifier for your app that’s assigned by Apple and used by Xcode. If you change your bundle ID, you might need to reconfigure some of your app’s services. To learn more, see Change your product ID or bundle ID.
-SKU: A unique code that identifies a specific app edition in App Store Connect and is used by Apple when reporting sales and downloads ( promotes). You can use alphanumeric characters. For more information about SKUs, see What is an SKU?.
In the Pricing and Availability section, select the price tier that you want to offer
Open the App Store Connect app, then go to My Apps. Select your app, then go to Pricing and Availability.
In the Pricing and Availability section, select the price tier that you want to offer. In the Availability section, select the countries and regions where you want your app to be available for purchase.
Note: If you offer in-app purchases, you need to assign a pricing tier to each of your in-app purchase items.
In the App Review Information section, click Edit
1. Log in to your iTunes Connect account.
2. Click My Apps.
3. Select your app, then click Pricing and Availability.
4. In the App Review Information section, click Edit.
5. Scroll down to the Localizations section and click Add Language.
6. In the Add New Localization dialog, select a language, then click Create New Localization. A new row appears in the Localizations section for that language, and the existing English row is now referred to as Base localization because it’s the base version of your app’s metadata including name, keywords, and descriptions
7. Complete the required information for each field in every section then click Save in the upper-right corner of the page
In the Contact Information section, click Edit
In the Contact Information section, click Edit. You’ll be prompted to sign in with your Apple ID. If you don’t have an Apple ID, you can create one now.
Enter your business name as it should appear on customers’ statements (this is called the “trade name”), and check the box to confirm that you are authorized to represent this business. Then enter your contact information, including your email address and phone number. Click Done when you’re finished.
In the General App Information section, click Edit
1.Log in to your iTunes Connect account.
2.Click My Apps.
3.Click the app you want to edit.
4.In the General App Information section, click Edit.
5.Under Pricing, select a different price tier or enter a new price for your app in the Local Price field.
Apple Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Apple Inc. that lets users make payments in person, in iOS apps, and on the web on their Safari browsers using their Apple ID. The service is supported by most major credit and debit cards from banks and card issuers across the United States, as well as by some major retailers and many smaller merchants.’)
In the Description section, click Edit
In the Description section, click Edit.
Type a description of what customers will be able to purchase with Apple Pay at your business, such as “Gift cards, home decor, and more.”
When you’re finished, click Save in the upper-right corner of the page.