If apple watch is in need of repair, you’re in luck. There are a few different ways to go about fixing your watch, and we’re here to help. Follow our guide on how to repair apple watch and you’ll be up and running in no time.
Checkout this video:
Open watch app on your iPhone.
Tap the watch tab then tap General > About. Scroll down to the Version number. You should see the software version that your watch is running. If an update is available, you’ll see an option to update your watch.
Tap My Watch, then tap General > Software Update.
If an update is available, you’ll see an Install button under the update description.
You might need to enter your passcode apple id before you can install the update.
Tap Download and Install. If a message asks to temporarily remove apps because iOS needs more space for the update, tap Continue or Cancel.
If you can’t update wirelessly on apple watch you can use your iPhone to get the latest version of watchOS.
To update now, tap Install. Or you can tap Later and choose Install Tonight or Remind Me Later. If you tap Install Tonight, just connect your iPhone to a power source before you go to bed. Your watch will update automatically overnight.
If you need to update your Apple Watch, you have a few different options. You can update wirelessly, using your iPhone, or you can update manually, using your Mac or PC.
To update wirelessly:
1. Make sure that your Apple Watch is connected to its charger and within range of your iPhone.
2. On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app.
3. Tap the My Watch tab, then tap General > Software Update.
4. Tap Download and Install. If a message asks for your iPhone passcode or Apple Watch passcode, enter it.If you don’t know your passcode, learn what to do.
5. Wait for the process to finish. Don’t restart your iPhone or your watch during this time. After the update installs, restart both devices by turning them off together and then turning them on again:
-Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown at the same time on your watch until you see the power off slider appear.* Drag the slider to turn off your watch.
-Press and hold both the side button and Volume Down button at the same time on your iPhone until you see the power off slider appear.* Drag the slider to turn off your iPhone.
-To turn on both devices again, press and hold both the side button on your watch and either volume button on your iPhone until you see an Apple logo appear.
* If you’re wearing an Apple Watch with cellular connectivity, you might see a spinning red digital crown instead of a ‘Power Off’ slider when long pressing both buttons together.
6. After both devices have restarted, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and tap through any prompts that appear.
7. Check that there’s enough free space on either device: For watchOS 6 or later, make sure that there’s at least 50MB of free space; for watchOS 5 or earlier, make sure that there’s at least 200MB of free space.
If there isn’t enough space but after completing these steps above you still need help updating:
You might need to enter your passcode.
If you see a message that says you need to enter your passcode, it means that your Apple Watch is locked. To unlock your Apple Watch, press and hold the side button.
If you can’t remember your passcode, you’ll need to erase your Apple Watch and set it up again.
Wait for the process to finish.
The first thing you need to do is wait for the process to finish. Once it’s done, you start using your Apple Watch again. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
If your Apple Watch needs to be replaced, you can transfer your data to your new Apple Watch.
If you have an Apple Watch Series 2 or later, you can add cellular data to your new Apple Watch. If you need to replace your Apple Watch, you can transfer your data to your new device using the Quick Start feature in the Apple Watch app. If you don’t have an iPhone that’s paired with your watch, you can set up as a new user with another iPhone that is running iOS 11 or later.