If you want to know how to put subtitles apple tv then you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to add subtitles to apple tv so that you can enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows with ease.
Checkout this video:
Open settings app on your Apple TV.
There are two ways to watch movies with subtitles on your Apple TV: with the built-in player or with a third-party player.
With the built-in player:
1. Open settings app on your Apple TV.
2. Go to General > Accessibility > Subtitles and Captioning.
3. Turn on Closed Captions + SDH.
4. Once you’ve turned on closed captions, you can customize their appearance by going to General > Accessibility > Subtitles and Captioning > Style.
5. To turn off closed captions, go back to Subtitles and Captioning and turn off Closed Captions + SDH.
With a third-party player:
1. Download a third-party video player from the App Store that supports subtitles, such as VLC for iOS or Infuse 4.
2. In the App Store, search for “subtitle” or “caption” find a suitable app.
3. Once you’ve found a subtitle-compatible app, open it and find a movie or TV show that you want to watch with subtitles.
4. Enable subtitles in the app’s settings if they’re not already enabled by default. This setting is usually found in the app’s ” playback” or “video” settings menus.
Select Video and Audio.
In order to add subtitles to your Apple TV, you will first need to select the video and audio that you want to use. To do this, open settings app on your device and select the “Video & Audio” option. Next, select the “Subtitles” option and then choose the language that you want to use. Once you have made your selection, press the “Done” button.
Select Subtitles and Captioning.
1.Open Settings on your Apple TV.
2.Select Video and Audio.
3.Select Subtitles and Captioning.
4.Select your preferred language from the Subtitles and Captioning options. If you don’t see your preferred language, select Add Language to add it.
5.To turn on subtitles or closed captions when they’re available, select the language under Turn On Subtitles or Closed Captions For, then select an option under Output Device.
6.To change the appearance of subtitles and closed captions, use the options under Style (for example, changing the font size).
Select the preferred subtitle style under “Subtitles” by pressing the “Select” button on your remote control. The options are white text on a black background, black text on a white background or yellow text on a black background. If you have difficulty reading subtitles in any of these colors, try selecting the “Invert Colors” option. This will reverse the colors of the subtitles so they will be more visible.
Subtitles and captioning display the audio portion of a TV show, movie, or video in text form. You can choose from several different languages and styles of subtitles and captioning, including Closed Captions (CC) and Subtitles for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (SDH).
To turn on subtitles or closed captions on your Apple TV:
1. From home screen go to Settings.
2. Select Accessibility.
3. Select Subtitles & Captioning.
4. Turn on Subtitles or Closed Captions.
5. By default, subtitles appear in English (SDH). To change the subtitle language:
6. Go to Settings > Accessibility > Subtitles & Captioning > Options.
7. Select Language.
8. Choose the language you want to use for subtitles or captions, then select Done.