Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to put apple watch on silent mode so you can avoid unwanted notifications and alerts.
Checkout this video:
How to Put apple watch on Silent Mode
There are a few different ways that you can put apple watch on silent mode. You can do it through watch app on your iPhone, through the Control Center, or through the Settings app. We’ll show you how to do all three of those methods.
Open the Settings app on apple watch
Swipe up from the bottom of the watch face to open Control Center, then tap . Or you can ask Siri to “Turn Do Not Disturb on” or “Turn Do Not Disturb off.”
If you have an iPhone and your watch is connected to it, you can also turn on Do Not Disturb in Control Center on your iPhone.
Tap the Sound & Haptics button.
It’s easy to put your Apple Watch on silent mode. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Tap the Sound & Haptics button.
2. Turn off the Sound switch and the Haptic switch.
Scroll down and tap the Silent Mode switch.
If you want to make your Apple Watch completely silent, you can put it in Silent Mode. This means that all alerts and notifications will be turned off, and the only way you’ll be able to tell that you have a notification is if you feel the corresponding tap on your wrist or if you happen to glance at the watch face.
Here’s how to put your Apple Watch into Silent Mode:
1. Scroll up or down on the watch face to bring up the Control Center.
2. Tap the Silent Mode switch. It will turn from white to red, indicating that your watch is now in Silent Mode.
3. That’s it! You can now go about your day without worrying about any unwanted sounds coming from your Apple Watch.
How to Put Your Apple Watch on Do Not Disturb Mode
It’s easy to put your Apple Watch on silent mode when you need to focus or don’t want to be bothered by alerts and notifications. You can also put your Apple Watch on Do Not Disturb mode, which will silence all incoming calls and notifications.
Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
Tap the Settings app icon to open the app. This icon is black and looks like a set of cogs. You’ll usually find it on the first page of your Apple Watch’s app layout.
Scroll down and tap Do Not Disturb. It’s about halfway down the list of options. Doing so opens the Do Not Disturb settings page.
Tap the switch next to Manual. This switch is located next to “Silence:” near the top of the page; turning it on puts your Apple Watch into Do Not Disturb mode immediately, without any further prompts.
Tap the Do Not Disturb button.
If you want to turn on Do Not Disturb mode quickly, just tap the Do Not Disturb button in Control Center. The crescent moon icon will appear at the top of your watch face when Do Not Disturb is on.
You can also set a schedule for Do Not Disturb, or have it turn on automatically when you’re driving, working out, or asleep.
To change your Do Not Disturb settings:
1. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
2. Tap the watch tab then tap Do Not Disturb.
3. Turn on Scheduled, then set a schedule. Or turn on Sleep Mode to have Do Not Disturb turn on and off automatically based on when you usually go to bed and wake up.
4. You can also tap Auto-Reply To and choose who you want to hear from while Do Not Disturb is on.
How to Put Your Apple Watch on Theater Mode
In silent mode, your Apple Watch will vibrate to notify you of any incoming calls or alerts, but it won’t make any sounds. Theater mode is similar, but it also prevents the screen from lighting up. This can be useful when you’re in a movie theater or another situation where you don’t want the screen to light up. Here’s how to put your Apple Watch in silent or theater mode.
Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
In the Settings app, scroll down tap general > Silent Mode.
You can also put your watch in silent mode by lowering your wrist to turn off the screen, then holding it near your body.
Tap the Theater Mode button.
Apple Watch has a new Theater Mode that you can use to mute the sound and disable Raise to Wake. This is ideal for when you’re in a movie theater, and you don’t want your Watch to light up or make any noise.
Here’s how to enable Theater Mode on your Apple Watch:
1. Tap the Settings icon on your Home screen.
2. Scroll down and tap General.
3. Tapactivate Theater Mode button.
4. When the icon appears in the status bar, Theater Mode is active.