If you’re apple watch owner and a Spotify user, you might be wondering how you can access your Spotify music on your watch. Here’s a quick guide on how to do just that.
Checkout this video:
Although you can’t directly download and install the Spotify app on apple watch there is a workaround that will let you play your Spotify music on your watch. You’ll need to use your iPhone to set up the connection, but once it’s all set up you’ll be able to control playback and view track info right from your wrist. Here’s how to do it.
What You Need
In order to play Spotify on apple watch you will need:
–apple watch with watchOS 6 or higher
-A Spotify Premium account
-The latest version of the Spotify app installed on your iPhone
-Our app for iOS with watchOS 6 support or higher installed
1) Open the Spotify app on your iPhone and make sure you’re logged in.
2) Tap the Devices button in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
3) Scroll down and select your Apple Watch from the list of devices.
4) Tap “Enable Offline Mode” and select the playlists you want to be able to listen to offline.
5) Make sure your iPhone is nearby and connected to Wi-Fi, then open watch app on your iPhone.
6) Go to My Watch > Music > Add Music and select Spotify from the list of options.
Set Up Spotify
Before you can use Spotify on your Apple Watch, you’ll need to set it up. Even if you’ve already set up Spotify on your iPhone, you’ll still need to go through a few steps to get it working on your watch.
1. Make sure your iPhone is running iOS 11 or later, and that your Watch is using watchOS 4 or later.
2. Download the Spotify app on your iPhone if you haven’t already done so.
3. Open the Spotify app on your iPhone and log in with your Spotify account information.
4. Tap the Settings tab (it looks like a gear icon) and then tap Devices.
5. Tap the “Add a Device” button and then select Apple Watch from the list of choices.
6. You may be asked to enter a passcode for your Watch; enter it if prompted and then tap Pair devices.
7. Once the devices are paired, you should see confirmation that Spotify is now available on your Apple Watch.
Play Spotify on Apple Watch
If you have an Apple Watch and are a Spotify user, you may be wondering how you can access your tunes on your wrist. Luckily, it’s actually quite easy to do. In this article, we’ll show you how to play Spotify on your Apple Watch so you can listen to your favorite tunes no matter where you are.
First, make sure that your Apple Watch is paired with your iPhone. Next, open the Spotify app on your iPhone and start playing a song. You should now see a “Now Playing” screen on your Apple Watch. From here, you can use the digital crown to adjust the volume, or tap on the “Shuffle” or “Repeat” buttons to change those settings. You can also tap on the artwork to see more information about the song that’s playing.
If you want to skip to the next song, simply double-tap on the screen. To go back to the previous track, triple-tap the screen. To pause playback, just tap once anywhere on the screen. When you’re finished listening, press and hold the digital crown to bring up the app launcher and then tap the “Now Playing” icon to return to the album view.
If you’re having trouble playing Spotify on your Apple Watch, try these troubleshooting tips:
-Make sure your Apple Watch is connected to the internet. If you’re not sure how to do this, check out our support article on connecting to a Wi-Fi network.
-Check that your firmware is up to date. You can do this by opening the Watch app on your iPhone and going to My Watch > General > Software Update.
-Try force quitting the Spotify app and restarting it. To do this, press and hold the side button on your Apple Watch until the Power menu appears. Then, tap and hold the Spotify app icon until it jiggles, tap the x in the top corner of the app, then tap Delete. Finally, restart your Apple Watch by pressing and holding the side button until you see the Apple logo appear.
-If you’re still having trouble, try reinstalling the Spotify app on your Apple Watch. To do this, open the Watch app on your iPhone and go to My Watch > General > Reset > Reset Home Screen Layout. This will delete all of the apps from your Apple Watch, including Spotify. Once that’s done, you can re-install Spotify by opening the App Store app on your watch and searching for “Spotify.”