Hal is a open-source software that allows you to apple music on Roku.
Checkout this video:
Roku is a popular streaming device that allows you to watch your favorite TV shows and movies. You can also use Roku to listen to music, including Apple Music. In this article, we’ll show you how to set up and use Apple Music on your Roku.
What You’ll Need
With these things in place, you start streaming Apple Music on your Roku device. Here’s how:
1. Open the Apple Music app on your Roku device.
2. Select the Sign In option.
3. Enter the apple id and password that you use for apple music subscription
4. Once signed in, you can start streaming any of the millions of songs in the Apple Music catalog.
5. To control playback on your Roku device, use the controls in the Apple Music app or use the controls on your compatible Apple device.
Set Up Your Roku
1. Before you can start streaming, you need to set up your Roku.
2. To do this, go to the Roku home screen and select Settings > Network > Set up connection.
3. Once you’ve done this, connect your Roku to the internet and allow it to update.
4. Next, go to the Roku home screen and select Settings > System > Screen mirroring.
5. Select Enable screen mirroring and then select your Apple device from the list of available devices.
6. Once you’ve done this, your Roku will be set up and ready to use!
Set Up Your Apple Music
1. Open the Apple Music app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device.
2. Tap the menu button > Settings.
3. Scroll down and tap Roku.
4. Enter the code that appears on your Roku screen and tap Allow Access.
If you don’t see the Roku option, make sure that you have the latest version of the Apple Music app.
Play Apple Music on Roku
If you own a Roku device, you can now access your Apple Music account and stream songs right on your TV. Here’s how to set it up.
First, make sure that your Roku device is connected to the internet and that you have an active Apple Music subscription. Then, follow these steps:
1. On your Roku device, go to the Roku Channel Store and search for ‘Apple Music.’
2. Select the ‘Apple Music’ channel from the search results and add it to your Roku channel lineup.
3. Once the ‘Apple Music’ channel has been added to your Roku, open it and sign in with apple id
4. After you’ve signed in, you’ll be able to browse and play your personal Apple Music library as well as any of the public playlists that are available.
We hope this guide was helpful in explaining how to play Apple Music on Roku! If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us in the comments below.