You can play Apple Music on Google Home using Bluetooth. Here’s how to connect your iPhone or iPad to Google Home start streaming Apple Music.
Checkout this video:
Although you can’t play Apple Music directly from Google Home, you can use AirPlay to stream Apple Music from your iPhone or iPad to Google Home. Here’s how:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad and Google Home are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your iPhone or iPad, open apple music app and find the song, album, artist, playlist, or genre that you want to play.
3. Tap the airplay icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
4. Tap the name of your Google Home device in the menu that appears.
5. Your music will start playing on Google Home.
What You Need
In order to play Apple Music on your Google Home, you’ll need a few things setup first.
To start, you’ll need apple music subscription If you don’t have one, you can sign up for a free trial from Apple. Once you have a subscription, make sure you have the latest version of the Apple Music app installed on your iOS device.
Next, you’ll need to connect your Apple Music account to your Google Home. You can do this by opening the Google Home app on your iOS device and tapping the “+” button in the top left corner. From there, tap “Set up device,” then “Works with Google.” On the next screen, scroll down until you see “Apple Music” and tap it.
You will then be prompted to sign in with apple id and password. Once you’ve done that, tap “Allow” on the next screen to give Google Home access to your Apple Music account.
Now that everything is connected, you’re ready to start playing music from Apple Music on your Google Home!
Set Up Google Home
Assuming that you’ve already downloaded the Google Home app and set up your Google account, the first thing you need to do is link your Spotify account to Google Home. You can do this by going into the Google Home app, hitting “Menu,” then “Music,” and finally “Link New Service.” Select Spotify from the list of options, and you’ll be prompted to enter your Spotify username and password.
Set Up Apple Music
If you want to play Apple Music on Google Home, you need to set up Apple Music first.
To set up Apple Music, you need:
-An iPhone, iPad,ipod touch or Mac with the latest version of iOS or macOS.
-An active Apple Music subscription.
-The latest version of the Google Home app .
-The latest version of Siri.
On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac:
Open the Apple Music app.
Tap , then tap For You.
Find music that you want to add to your library. To add an entire album or playlist, tap +ADD. To add a song, tap √ next to the song.
On your Android device:
Open the Google Play Music app .
Tap Menu > Settings and make sure Show in iTunes is ON.
Now that you have Apple Music set up, you can start playing it on Google Home.
Play Apple Music on Google Home
You can play Apple Music on Google Home using either your iPhone or Android smartphone. Here’s how:
1. Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS and the Google Home app installed.
2. Open the Google Home app and tap the menu button in the top-left corner.
3. Tap Music under Services.
4. Tap ADD MUSIC SERVICES and then select Apple Music.
5. Tap LINK ACCOUNT and enter apple id and password when prompted.
6. Tap the menu button again and tap Devices to see a list of all connected devices.
7. Select your Google Home device from the list and tap the three dots in the top-right corner.
8. Tap SET DEFAULT MUSIC SERVICE and then select Apple Music from the list of options.
9. Say “Ok, Google” or “Hey, Google,” then say a voice command such as “Play music from Apple Music.”
1. Make sure that you have the latest version of Android and the Google Home app installed. The Google Home app is available for free on the Google Play Store .
2a. Open the Google Home app and tap Add > Set up device > Works with Google > Search for “Apple Music” > Select “Apple Music” from search results > Follow on-screen instructions to link your account.. OR 2b . Open the Apple Music app on your Android device and tap For You at the bottom of the screen, then tap your profile picture in the top-right corner followed by View Account -> country/region -> chage country/region -> United States -> Done . Once you’ve switched to US store, return to For You tab in Apple Music ,scroll down to bottom ,you will seeAdd To Your Profile -> Add (Google Assistant) . Open link in browser -> sign in with apple id > Proceed to Allow access -> Copy code provided by website(should be around 30 characters)-> go back to app ,paste code into field under Add (Google Assistant)-> Done! Now you can go ahead an ask google assistant to play any song ,album ,artist or playlist that is available in your library! Just remember : Before asking GA to play anything from AM, make sure “Hey google,play apple music” is set as Default music service under devices settings (in GA App). Also, please don’t forget to change back country/region in AM App settings once you finish linking process 🙂 9 . Say “Ok, Google” or “Hey, Google,” then say a voice command such as “Play music from Apple Music.”
In conclusion, you can use Apple Music on Google Home in one of two ways. You can either connect your Apple Music account to your Google Home device through the Google Home app, or you can use Bluetooth to connect your Apple Music account to your Google Home device.