Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to pair your apple watch with your new iPhone.
Checkout this video:
Open watch app on your iPhone.
Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
Tap the My Watch tab, then tap your watch at the top of the screen.
Tap Pair New Watch.
Position apple watch close to your iPhone. Wait for a message that says “Use your iPhone to set up this Apple Watch.”
Tap Continue, then follow the instructions on your iPhone and Apple Watch.
Tap the My Watch tab.
On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app. Make sure that you have the latest version of watchOS and iOS, and that your iPhone is within range of your Apple Watch.
Tap the My Watch tab, then go to General > Reset.
Tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter apple id password. If you turned on Find My Apple Watch, you need to enter apple id password
Tap Erase All, then confirm by tapping Erase All.
Tap your watch at the top of the screen.
If you’re setting up your first Apple Watch, you’ll need to pair it with your iPhone. Here’s how:
1. Tap your watch at the top of the screen.
2.Tap “Start Pairing.” If you have an iPhone 6s or later and are running iOS 13, you might need to tap “Use your iPhone to set up this Apple Watch.”
3. Hold your watch close to your iPhone. A message should appear on your iPhone asking if you want to pair with your watch. Tap “Continue.”
4.Tap “Pair” on your watch.
5. Enter the passcode that appears on your watch. If you don’t see a passcode, tap Passcode Options and use another method listed there instead, such as Touch ID or Face ID.
Tap Pair New Watch.
1) Open the Apple Watch app on your new iPhone, then tap the My Watch tab.
2) Tap your current watch at the top of the screen, then tap Pair New Watch.
3) Tap Continue on your new iPhone, then hold it near your Apple Watch. Wait for a message that says “Apple Watch is paired.”
4) To set up your Apple Watch, tap Continue on your iPhone, then follow the instructions on your iPhone and Apple Watch.
Follow the instructions on your iPhone and watch.
Pairing your new Apple Watch with your iPhone is quick and easy. Just follow the instructions on your iPhone and watch.
First, make sure that your iPhone is running iOS 8.2 or later. To check, go to Settings > General > About. If there’s a software update available, tap Download and Install.
Once you’ve updated your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app start pairing Hold your Apple Watch close to your iPhone and wait for an image of an Apple Watch to appear on your iPhone’s screen. When you see the image, tap it.
On your Apple Watch, you’ll see a message saying “Start Pairing.” Tap Continue. You’ll be asked to enter a four-digit code on your Apple Watch; enter the same code on your iPhone when prompted. Once the codes match, you’ll see a confirmation message on both devices that pairing was successful.
Now you can begin using all the features of your new Apple Watch!