If you’re getting a new iPhone, you may be wondering how to pair your apple watch with your new device. Here’s a quick guide to help you get started.
Checkout this video:
Open watch app on your new iPhone.
Open the Watch app on your new iPhone. Make sure that your new iPhone is running iOS 8.2 or later and that it’s in range of apple watch
start Pairing on your iPhone. With your Apple Watch on its charger, hold it close to your new iPhone. A message on your Apple Watch will ask if you want to use this iPhone to set up your watch; tap Continue. If you don’t see this message, make sure that Wi-Fi is on both devices and that they’re in range of each other.
On your iPhone, you might see a message that says “Do you want to use this iPhone to set up this Apple Watch?” Tap Continue. You might also need to enter a passcode on your watch or enter apple id password on your iPhone.
Tap the My Watch tab.
On your new iPhone, open the Watch app. Tap the My Watch tab, then tap your watch at the top of the screen.tap pair new watch Follow the instructions on your iPhone and watch.
Scroll down, then tap your Apple Watch.
Now that you’ve got a new iPhone, it’s time to pair it with your trusty Apple Watch. Here’s how!
First, make sure that your new iPhone is running iOS 8.2 or later. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, then scroll down and tap your Apple Watch.
If you see a button that says “Start Pairing,” tap it. If you don’t see that button, it means that your Apple Watch is already paired with your old iPhone. In that case, you’ll need to unpair it before you can pair it with your new one.
Tap “Unpair Apple Watch,” then enter your passcode to confirm. Once your Apple Watch has been unpaired, you can start the pairing process again by following the steps above.
Tap Pair New Watch.
If you’re setting up your first Apple Watch, or you want to pair with a new iPhone, tap Pair New Watch. Otherwise, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, then tap the My Watch tab.
From here, you can also unpair your Apple Watch from your current iPhone. Just tap the info button next to the watch that you want to unpair, then tap Unpair Apple Watch.
Follow the instructions on your iPhone and Apple Watch.
If you’re setting up your Apple Watch for the first time, or you’ve just upgraded to a new iPhone, you’ll need to pair your devices. Here’s how:
1. Make sure that your iPhone is running iOS 8.2 or later, and that it’s in range of your Apple Watch.
2. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap start pairing
3. Hold your Apple Watch close to your iPhone, then wait for an animation to appear on your watch face. When you see the animation, tap Pair on your watch.
4. Enter the passcode on your Apple Watch when prompted (if you’ve already set up a passcode, you won’t be prompted).
5. Tap Continue on your iPhone, then choose whether you want to enable location services for your Apple Watch. We recommend leaving this option enabled so that all of the features of your watch are available to you.
6. Select the options that you want to use on your watch, then tap Finish on your iPhone when prompted. You’re now ready to use your Apple Watch!
Wait for your Apple Watch to finish syncing.
If you’re setting up your first Apple Watch, wait for it to finish syncing with your iPhone before you proceed. When the process is complete, you’ll see the watch face on your Apple Watch.
If you’re setting up a new iPhone and restoring from a backup, or if you’ve already set up your Apple Watch on your new iPhone, you can start wearing and using your watch.