If you got a new iPhone and apple watch for Christmas, you may be wondering how to pair them. Here’s a quick guide on how to do it.
Checkout this video:
Open watch app on your new iPhone.
When you turn on your new iPhone, it should automatically prompt you to pair apple watch If it doesn’t, or you’ve already set up your new iPhone and want to pair your Watch now, follow these steps:
1. Open the Watch app on your new iPhone. If you can’t find the app, download it from the App Store.
2. Tap the watch tab then tap your watch at the top of the screen.
3.tap pair new watch
4. Hold apple watch close to your new iPhone. A message will appear on your watch that says, “Use your iPhone to set up this Apple Watch.”
5. Tap Continue on your watch, then enter apple id password on your iPhone when prompted.
Tap the My Watch tab.
On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app. Make sure that your iPhone is on Wi-Fi and in range of your Apple Watch.
Tap the My Watch tab, then tap your watch at the top of the screen. If you have multiple watches, tap the one that you want to pair.
Tap Pair New Watch, then follow the onscreen instructions to finish pairing.
Tap your watch at the top of the screen.
If you’re setting up your first Apple Watch, or you’ve just updated to a new iPhone, you’ll need to pair your devices. Here’s how:
1. Turn on your new iPhone and place it next to your Apple Watch.
2. Tap your watch at the top of the screen. If you don’t see the pairing screen, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the info icon .
3. Tap “Pair New Watch.”
4. Follow the instructions on your iPhone and watch.
If you’re asked to enter a passcode, enter the passcode on your watch.
If you’re asked to enter a passcode, enter the passcode on your watch. If you don’t know your passcode, try 0000. If that doesn’t work,reset your watch.
Wait for your watch to connect.
If you just got a new iPhone, and you’re setting it up for the first time, put your iPhone near your Apple Watch to automatically transfer over your settings. It might take a while for everything to copy over.