Apple’s AirPods are some of the most popular wireless earbuds on the market, and for good reason. They’re sleek, easy to use, and deliver great sound quality. But if you’re new to AirPods, you might be wondering how to pair them with your iPhone or iPad.
In this post, we’ll walk you through the process of pairing your AirPods with your Apple device. We’ll also share some tips on how to get the most
Checkout this video:
Apple released the much-anticipated AirPods in late 2016, and they’ve seen huge popularity since then. AirPods are a great way to listen to music wirelessly, but they can also be used to make phone calls, talk to Siri, and more. If you’re new to AirPods, or just need a refresher on how to use them, read on for some tips on how to get started.
What You Need
To get started, you need the following:
-Your iOS device
-Lightning to USB Cable
Once you have everything that you need, follow these steps to pair your AirPods with your iOS device:
Pairing Your AirPods
1. Open the case—with your AirPods inside—and hold it next to your iPhone.
2. A popup will appear on your iPhone asking if you want to Connect. Tap Connect. If you don’t see the popup, open the Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of your screen, then tap the Bluetooth button.
3. Once your AirPods are connected, you’ll see a small image of an AirPod next to the Bluetooth symbol in your device’s status bar.
Connecting to Other Devices
Your AirPods can connect to all kinds of devices. Here’s how:
1. If you want to use your AirPods with an iPhone, iPad, ipod touch first make sure that your device is signed in with the apple id as your AirPods.
2. Open the case—with your AirPods inside—and hold it next to your iPhone. A popup should appear on your iPhone asking if you’d like to connect the two devices. Tap Connect, then wait a moment for the connection to be made.
3. Once you’ve connected, you can put your AirPods in your ears and begin using them right away.
4. If you want to use your AirPods with another eligible device—like apple watch Mac, or iPad—follow the same steps above but hold the case next to the other device instead of your iPhone.
More Tips and Tricks
If you’re looking for more tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your Apple AirPods, check out our AirPods Tips and Tricks guide. In it, you’find instructions on everything from how to use Apple’s new wireless charging case to how to customize the double-tap controls.
No matter which model of AirPods you have, the process for connecting them to your iPhone is the same. Whether you’re using your AirPods for the first time or want to reconnect them to a new device, just follow these steps and you’ll be up and running in no time.