Want to know how to mirror your device on an Apple TV? Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to do just that.
Checkout this video:
Open the Control Center on your iOS device.
To mirror your device apple tv you’ll need to open the Control Center on your iOS device. To do this, swipe up from the bottom of your screen if you’re using an iPhone 8 or earlier, or swipe down from top right corner if you’re using an iPhone X or later. Once the Control Center is open, tap the “Screen Mirroring” button.
Tap the “Screen Mirroring” button.
1. Make sure that apple tv and iOS device are on the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open Control Center:
– On iPhone X or later or iPad with iOS 12 or later: Swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen.
– On iPhone 8 or earlier or iPad with iOS 11 or earlier: Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen.
3. Tap the “Screen Mirroring” button. It looks like two overlapping rectangles. If you don’t see the “Screen Mirroring” button, make sure that AirPlay is turned on in Settings > AirPlay & HomeKit. If you still don’t see the button, check for these issues.
4. Select your Apple TV from the list. If an AirPlay passcode appears on your TV screen, enter it on your iOS device.
Select your Apple TV from the list of devices.
Open Control Center tap screen mirroring then select your Apple TV from the list of devices. If an AirPlay passcode appears on your TV screen, enter the passcode on your iOS device.
Enjoy your mirrored screen!
Now that you’ve successfully mirrored your device on your Apple TV, you can enjoy all of your content on the big screen! Here are just a few things you can do with your mirrored screen:
-Stream movies, TV shows, and music videos
-Share photos and videos
-Browse the web