Have you ever wanted to make your own apple juice? It’s actually really easy to do with a blender! Here’s a quick and easy recipe for how to make apple juice with a blender.
Checkout this video:
Making apple juice is a great way to use up a surplus of apples, and it is easy to do with a blender. Follow these simple steps to make delicious apple juice at home.
First, wash the apples to remove any dirt or contaminants. Then, cut the apples into small pieces, discarding the seeds and stems.
Next, place the apple pieces into the blender, along with any other desired flavorings like sugar, honey, or spices. Add enough water to cover the apples and blend on high until smooth.
Finally, pour the apple juice through a mesh strainer or cheesecloth to remove any bits of pulp or skin. Serve chilled and enjoy!
What You Will Need
In order to make delicious apple juice with a blender, you will need the following items:
-A funnel (if you do not have one, you can improvise with a sheet of paper folded into a cone)
-A strainer (this can be anything from a coffee filter to a colander)
-A pitcher or other container in which to store your finished juice
– apples! The type of apple you use is up to you, but for juicing purposes, it is best to use apples that are not too ripe and that have been chilled prior to juicing. This will help maintain the flavor and texture of your finished product.
Making apple juice at home is a great way to enjoy a healthy and delicious treat. While you can certainly buy apple juice at the store, making your own is easy to do and can be much more economical. Plus, you’ll know exactly what is going into your juice and can control the sweetness level to suit your taste.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to making apple juice with a blender:
1.start by washing your apples thoroughly. You’ll want to use about 2-3 cups of apples for every cup of apple juice you want to make.
2. Cut the apples into small pieces, being sure to remove any seeds or stems.
3. Add the cut apples to your blender along with 1/2 cup of water for every cup of apple juice you want to make.
4. Blend on high until the apples are completely broken down and liquified. This should take 1-2 minutes.
5. Pour the blended apple mixture through a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth into a pitcher or jar. You may need to do this in batches depending on the size of your strainer/cheesecloth.
6. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 3 days. Enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
Here are a few tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your blender when making apple juice:
-If you have a powerful blender, you can get away with using less water. This will result in a more concentrated juice that may be a bit thicker than what you’re used to. If find the thickness to be too much, simply add more water until it reaches the desired consistency.
-If you don’t have a very powerful blender, you may want to strain the apple pulp out of the juice before drinking. An easy way to do this is to line a mesh strainer with cheesecloth and pour the juice through it.
-For a truly fresh glass of apple juice, be sure to use apples that are in season and local if possible. This will ensure that they are as ripe as possible, which will make for a tastier juice.
To conclude, making apple juice with a blender is a relatively easy process. You will need to cut up the apples into small pieces and then add them to the blender along with some water. Blend the mixture until it is smooth and then strain it through a sieve or cheesecloth. Pour the juice into a pitcher or glass and serve immediately. Enjoy!