Creating a apple id can be a bit of a challenge if you’re not familiar with the process. Follow these steps and you’ll be up and running in no time.
Checkout this video:
In order to use many of the features and apps that are available on Apple devices, you will need to create apple id An Apple ID is a free account that you can use to access Apple services like the App Store, iCloud, iTunes, iMessage, and more.
If you don’t have an Apple ID yet, you can create one by following the steps below. Note that you will need to have a valid email address in order to create an Apple ID. If you don’t have an email address, you can create a free one with Gmail or another service.
Creating an Apple ID is simple and only takes a few minutes. Follow the steps below to get started:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap “iCloud.”
3. Tap “Create new apple id ”
4. Enter your name, birthdate, and email address.
5. Tap “Next.”
6. Enter a password and verify it.
7. Tap “Next.”
8. Select security questions and enter the answers.
9a) If you want to use your credit card to make purchases from the App Store, tap “Use my credit card” and enter your information. OR
9b) If you don’t want to use your credit card or if you don’t have one, tap “None.” You will be able to add a payment method later if you decide that you want to make purchases from the App Store.”
10) Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions by tapping “Agree” in the bottom-left corner of the screen> Agree twice more on the following screens that pop up> select your country or region> select whether or not you want to receive emails from Apple> tap “Next.”
What you need
In order to create a Japanese Apple ID, you will need the following:
-A Japanese credit card
-A Japanese billing address
-A Japanese phone number
If you do not have a Japanese credit card, you can use an international credit card. However, you will need to have a Japanese billing address and phone number in order to create your Apple ID.
How to sign up for a Japanese Apple ID
If you want to buy Japanese apps or use other Japanese online services, you’ll need to sign up for a Japanese Apple ID. You can do this from your iPhone, iPad,ipod touch or Mac.
– Open the App Store.
– Tap Featured at the bottom of the screen.
– Scroll to the bottom of the featured section and tap your Apple ID. If you’re not signed in, tap Sign In and enter your Apple ID and password.
–tap view apple id You might be asked to enter your password again.
– Tap Country/Region. If you’re using an iPhone 6s Plus or later, touch and hold the Previous button in the top-left corner of the screen to view the app’s name and version number; then swipe left on the entire header to go back to Country/Region.
– Tap Change Country or Region. If you don’t see “Change Country or Region” as an option,contact apple support for help with changing your country or region.(https://support.apple.com/kb/HT203034)
– Tap “Japan” as your new country or region.* Follow the onscreen instructions to complete sign up for a Japanese Apple ID.(https://www.appleidokurikae.com/)
How to use your Japanese Apple ID
If you plan to visit or live in Japan, you’ll need a Japanese Apple ID. Once you have created your Japanese Apple ID, you can use it to download apps, music, movies and books from the iTunes Store, the App Store and the iBooks Store. You can also use it to make purchases from the Apple Online Store.
To create a Japanese Apple ID, you need a credit card issued by a Japanese bank. You also need to be in Japan or have a Japanese billing address. If you don’t have a credit card issued by a Japanese bank, you can use an international credit card.
If you don’t have a Japanese billing address, you can use an address service like Tenso or Airfy to create one. Once you have your Japanese billing address, you’re ready to create your Japanese Apple ID.
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and tap Featured at the bottom of the screen.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Sign In.
3. Tap Use Existing Apple ID.
4. Enter your American Apple ID and password and tap Sign In. If prompted, enter your American security questions and answers.
5. Tap Country/Region and select Japan from the list.
Q:1 Do I need a Japanese credit card to create a Japanese Apple ID?
A: No, you don’t need a Japanese credit card. You can use any valid credit or debit card as long as it has a billing address in Japan.
Q:2 Do I need a VPN to create a Japanese Apple ID?
A: No, you don’t need a VPN. You can use any internet connection as long as it’s from a location in Japan.
Q:3 Can I use my existing Apple ID to create a Japanese Apple ID?
A: Yes, you can use your existing Apple ID to create a Japanese Apple ID. However, you will be asked to provide a payment method that is valid in Japan.
Q:4 What if I don’t have a credit or debit card with a billing address in Japan?
A: If you don’t have a credit or debit card with a billing address in Japan, you can use an iTunes Gift Card.
In conclusion, creating a Japanese Apple ID is a relatively simple process that can be completed in just a few minutes. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can have full access to all of the features and content available on the Japanese App Store. Whether you’re looking to download new apps or make purchases from Japan-based businesses, having a Japanese Apple ID will come in handy.