Looking to create a collaborative playlist apple music with your friends or family? Here’s a quick guide on how to do it!
Checkout this video:
Apple Music is a streaming service that allows you to listen to millions of songs. It also has a feature that lets you collaborate with other people on playlists. Here’s how to make a collaborative playlist apple music
1. Open apple music app
2. Tap “For You” at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap “Create New Playlist.”
4. Give your playlist a name and description.
5. Tap “Collaborate Playlist.”
6. Invite friends to collaborate on your playlist via Messages, Mail, or social media.
7. Once someone accepts your invitation, they’ll be able to add songs to the playlist.
What is a Collaborative Playlist?
A collaborative playlist is a playlist that can be edited by multiple users. This is a great way to share music with friends and family, or to create a playlist for a party or event.
To create a collaborative playlist, you will need to have an Apple Music account and be signed in. Open the Music app and go to the “Playlists” tab. Here, you will see all of your playlists, as well as any collaborative playlists that you are a part of.
Tap on the “+” sign in the top-right corner of the screen to create a new playlist. Give your playlist a name and description, then tap “Create.”
Next, tap on the “Add songs” button. Here, you can search for songs or browse by genre. When find a song that you want to add, tap the “+” sign next to it. Repeat this until you have added all of the songs that you want to include in your playlist.
Once you have added all of the songs that you want, tap on the “Done” button in the top-right corner of the screen.
Now, tap on the “Collaborate” button in the top-right corner of the screen. Here, you can add people who have Apple Music accounts so they can edit your playlist. Tap on the “+” sign next to each person that you want to add and then tap “Done.”
Now, anyone who has been added as a collaborator will be able to edit your playlist!
How to Make a Collaborative Playlist
You can make a collaborative playlist on Apple Music with up to 100 people. To do this, open the Music app and tap on the Library tab. Then, tap on playlists. Next, tap on the playlist that you want to make collaborative. Tap on the three dots in top right corner and tap on edit. Scroll down and tap on the Collaborative playlist switch to turn it on.
Creating a New Playlist
Apple Music makes it easy to create collaborative playlists with your friends. With iOS 13 and later, you can add people to a playlist if they’re in your contacts or have an Apple Music profile. You can also add people by asking Siri.
If you don’t see the option to add people to a playlist, make sure that you’re using iOS 13 or later, and that the playlist is shared with your iCloud Music Library.
To create a new playlist:
1. Open apple music app and go to the For You tab.
2. Tap , then tap New Playlist. Or go to My Music, tap , then tap New Playlist.
3. Enter a name for your playlist, then tap Save.
4. To add songs, tap , then find music by tapping Browse at the bottom of the screen or searching for a song, album, or artist. When you find something you want to add, tap to add it to your playlist.
Adding Friends to Your Playlist
If you’re using an iPhone, iPad, ipod touch you can add friends to your playlist within the Apple Music app:
1. Tap the Library tab.
2. Under Playlists, tap the playlist that you want to share.
3. Tap the More button , then tap Add People.
4. Tap Share Playlist, then do any of the following:
– Tap next to a friend’s name to add them as a subscriber. Subscribers can add, delete, and rearrange songs in the playlist, but they can’t edit the playlist name or description.
– To invite friends to collaborate on your playlist, tap next to their names and select Can Make Changes. Friends with permission can add, delete, and rearrange songs in the playlist, and they can edit the playlist name and description.
Sharing Your Playlist
If you use Apple Music, you can share your playlists with other Apple Music users. You can also make your playlists public so that anyone can follow them. To share a playlist:
-Open the Apple Music app and go to your Library.
-Tap the playlist that you want to share.
-Tap the more button , then tap Share Playlist.
-Choose how you want to share your playlist.
If you make your playlist public, anyone can follow it. To do this, tap More > Share Playlist, then tap Public.
Making a collaborative playlist on Apple Music is a great way to share your taste in music with friends and family. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily create a playlist that everyone can contribute to.