Hold down the side button and the Digital Crown at the same time to hard reset your Apple Watch. The spinning button on the side of the device is the Digital Crown. Hold these two buttons down until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
This Video Should Help:
The “how to hard reset apple watch series 6” is a question that has been asked many times. The answer is simple, and it can be done by holding the power button for 10 seconds.
- how to reset apple watch without paired phone
- how to hard reset apple watch series 3
- how to hard reset apple watch series 7
- how to hard reset apple watch series 3 without passcode
- apple watch won’t erase all content and settings