It can be really annoying when apple watch gets wet. Here are some tips on how to get water out of apple watch
Checkout this video:
If apple watch gets wet, you can remove the water using a cloth or a paper towel. If your watch has water damage, you may need to take it to an authorized service provider.
If apple watch gets wet, you can remove the water using a cloth or a paper towel. Gently wipe the outside of the watch and the band. If you’re using a cloth, make sure that it’s clean and dry.
If you have water damage, you may need to take your watch to an authorized service provider.
What You’ll Need
To get started, you’ll need a few supplies. First, you’ll need a small Phillips head screwdriver. You’ll also need a can of compressed air, and a bowl of rice.
If you don’t have a can of compressed air, you can use a hairdryer on the low setting. Just be careful not to hold it too close to the watch, as you don’t want to damage the delicate electronics inside.
If apple watch gets waterlogged, don’t panic. Here’s how to get it out and dry it off.
1. Power down apple watch by holding down the side button until “Power Off” appears. slide the power off switch to the right.
2. Take off the band (if it’s wet) and remove the watch from your wrist.
3. Wipe down the watch case with a lint-free cloth or a dry cotton swab; avoid using anything abrasive.
4. If you have an iPhone with a Lightning connector, you can use it to charge your watch (make sure you’ve updated to iOS 8 or later). Plug the Lightning cable into the charging port on the back of your watch, then plug the other end into your iPhone’s Lightning port. You should see a lightning bolt symbol on your watch face; leave your watch connected until it goes away (this could take up to two hours). You can also charge your watch via an Apple Watch charging dock or station, or by connecting it to a MagSafe charger with a Apple Watch adapter cable (for MacBooks from 2012 or later).
If your Apple Watch gets wet, don’t panic. It is water resistant, not waterproof. This means that it can handle splashes, rain, and sweat—but you shouldn’t go swimming with it or take a shower with it.
If your Watch does get wet, three things will happen: The water will cause the Watch to emit a short beeping sound, the display will turn off, and haptic feedback (that’s the little vibration you feel when you press a button) will be disabled.
All of these things are normal and are Apple’s way of telling you that your Watch needs to dry out before you use it again. Here’s what to do:
1. Turn off your Watch by pressing and holding the side button.
2. Remove the band from your Watch. If possible, rinse the band with fresh water and then dry it off.
3. Place your Watch on a soft towel or cloth—make sure that it’s not touching any metal surface or object because that couldshort out the electronics.
4. Wait for at least 12 hours before turning on your Watch or charging it. If you can, leave it out in the open air so that air can circulate around it and speed up the drying process.