Apple Pay is a great way to pay for things using your iPhone, iPad, apple watch But did you know that you can also get money off Apple Pay? Here’s how.
Checkout this video:
Apple Pay is a great way to make purchases with your iPhone, but did you know that you can also use it to get money off your purchase? Here’s how:
1. To start, open the Apple Pay app and select the “Add Money” option.
2. Enter the amount of money you want to add to your account and hit “Done.”
3. Now, when you make a purchase with Apple Pay, the amount you’ve added will be deducted from the total.
How to Get Money Off Apple Pay
Apple Pay is a great way to pay for things using your iPhone apple watch You use apple pay in stores, in apps, and on the web. You can use apple pay to send and receive money with friends and family. If you have a credit or debit card with Apple Pay, you can use it get cash back at some retailers.
How to Use Apple Pay
Apple Pay is a convenient and secure way to pay for your purchases using your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch. With Apple Pay, you can quickly and easily pay for your everyday items without having to carry around cash or credit cards. Best of all, you can get money off your total purchase when use apple pay at select retailers.
Here’s how use apple pay
1. Make sure that you have an eligible device. To use Apple Pay, you must have an iPhone 6 or later, an iPad Pro, an iPad Air 2, or an iPad mini 3 or later. You will also need to have the latest version of iOS installed on your device.
2. Make sure that your device is connected to the internet using Wi-Fi or cellular data.
3. Open the Wallet app on your device and tap on the plus sign in the upper right-hand corner.
4. Tap on “Add a Credit or Debit Card.” You can also add a card by taking a photo of it with your camera or by entering the card’s information manually.
5. Enter the required information and tap “Next.” You may be asked to verify your card with your bank before you can continue.
6. Once your card has been verified, tap “Done” to complete the process.
7To use Apple Pay at a retailer, simply hold your device near the contactless reader with your finger on the Touch ID sensor while holding down the Wake/Sleep button at the same time (on newer devices). You will feel a vibration and/or hear a beep when your payment has been processed successfully
How to Get a Refund
If you’re not happy with an Apple Pay purchase, you can get a refund. You can do this if you paid for something in a store, app, or on a website.
Here’s how to get a refund:
In some cases, you might need to contact the person or company that you bought from to get your refund. For example, if you paid for gas at the pump, you might need to go inside and talk to the attendant.
If you pay for something in an app or on a website, and you don’t get what you paid for, try contacting the app developer or the website owner. You might need to give them your order number or transaction number.
To find your transaction number:
– On your iPhone: Open Wallet, tap your Apple Cash card, then tap . Under Recent Transactions, find the transaction and tap . If there’s no transaction listed, then the merchant might not have processed your payment yet.
– On your iPad: Open Wallet, tap Apple Cash, then tap . Under Recent Transactions, find the transaction and tap . If there’s no transaction listed here either then the merchant might not have processed it yet.
If you bought something from Apple — like an app, song, movie, subscription, or book — and it didn’t work as expected or isn’t what you thought it was going to be, we might be able to help. Just cancel the item within two hours of buying it. In some cases we’ll give you a full refund; in others we’ll give store credit that you can use toward anything in the App Store or iTunes Store.
Some transactions might take longer than two hours to process. In those cases, just try cancelling again after the first 24 hours have passed since buying it.
How to Add Money to Apple Pay
Adding money to your Apple Pay Cash account is easy, and you can do it right from your iPhone. Here’s how.
1. Open the Wallet app on your iPhone.
2. Tap the Apple Pay Cash card.
3. Tap the Add Money button.
4. Enter the amount of money you want to add, then tap Add.
5. Confirm the payment with Face ID or Touch ID.
You can add a maximum of $3,000 per week to your Apple Pay Cash account, and you can only use money that you’ve added yourself — you can’t use someone else’s money.
We hope this guide has helped you to understand how to get money off Apple Pay. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team for assistance.